Best Holster for Full Size USP 9mm Full size with tac-Light/laser

Thread: Best Holster for Full Size USP 9mm Full size with tac-Light/laser

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Best Holster for Full Size USP 9mm Full size with tac-Light/laser

I just got a full size USP 9mm with a Streamlight TLR-2 HLG (laser) tac light. I would like to keep the light attached so what is the best hip holster for that setup?

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaCA View Post
    I just got a full size USP 9mm with a Streamlight TLR-2 HLG (laser) tac light. I would like to keep the light attached so what is the best hip holster for that setup?
    Depending on how you mounted the light to your USP (just clamped it on, or used an adapter), here's a few options.

https://kt-mech.com/m_akd/akd_HK_USP_9-40_7010.html

Red River Tactical can make you a holster also. You just need to contact them first about what you want and the specific configuration of how your light is mounted to your USP. I'm sure there are others out there. I've even found some on eBay.

https://rrtholsters.com/product/type-i-holster/

Cheers!
    ROCK OUT WITH YOUR KOCH OUT!!
    SEMPER FI Marines!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRTNITRO View Post
    Depending on how you mounted the light to your USP (just clamped it on, or used an adapter), here's a few options.

Red River Tactical can make you a holster also. You just need to contact them first about what you want and the specific configuration of how your light is mounted to your USP. I'm sure there are others out there. I've even found some on eBay.

Cheers!
    What about the Fobus Tactical Holster GLT17LS?

Looks pretty decent...???

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaCA View Post
    What about the Fobus Tactical Holster GLT17LS?

Looks pretty decent...???

Looks like an inexpensive less traditional option for concealed or open carry. You would have to practice with it though since it uses a different method of drawing and re-holstering the pistol. Also since the light is exposed, I can see the possibility of it rubbing on your clothing and inadvertent activation of your light.
    ROCK OUT WITH YOUR KOCH OUT!!
    SEMPER FI Marines!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I use a Black Rhino TCS for both USPc+TLR3 and USP+TLR1-HL

OWB/IWB reversible, kydex form is tight on the light with good retention, the shape fits my hip well (slimmer dude), and I like the 'pancake' belt loops they use

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a custom Gunfighters Inc. Ronin holster for my USP9 with a Tlr1. Pretty excellent quality, but not super cheap.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jordan90 View Post
    I have a custom Gunfighters Inc. Ronin holster for my USP9 with a Tlr1. Pretty excellent quality, but not super cheap.
    Dude idk why your comment pushed me to find an awesome holster company for a couple of my pistols, but I read it and researched and just seen how awesome Gunfighters Inc quality was so I said screw it I'll just dive balls deep into it like I normally do with everything else in life. Boy let me tell you I just received the holsters today! One IWB wraith for my P2000sk and a OWB Ronin for my USP 9mm compact and OMG super awesome superb quality holsters. I actually prefer the OWB Ronin it's so comfortable and conceals very well and a lot more comfortable than carrying my P2000sk my draw is a hell of a lot smoother and unobstructed than my IWB. I just want to say thank you for bringing this companies name up as I have never heard of them!

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have the KT Mech holster. It's good gear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL903TX View Post
    Dude idk why your comment pushed me to find an awesome holster company for a couple of my pistols, but I read it and researched and just seen how awesome Gunfighters Inc quality was so I said screw it I'll just dive balls deep into it like I normally do with everything else in life. Boy let me tell you I just received the holsters today! One IWB wraith for my P2000sk and a OWB Ronin for my USP 9mm compact and OMG super awesome superb quality holsters. I actually prefer the OWB Ronin it's so comfortable and conceals very well and a lot more comfortable than carrying my P2000sk my draw is a hell of a lot smoother and unobstructed than my IWB. I just want to say thank you for bringing this companies name up as I have never heard of them!
    Sweet! Glad to hear you're happy with it.

Edit: I'm also really happy with my Green force tactical holster for my edc m&p. Called the "India" holster if I remember right.
    Last edited by jordan90; 03-28-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Sponsored Links