Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sabre675
  • 1 Post By sabre675
  • 1 Post By Gunkas

Thread: HK45 Tactical and Safariland 7TS Holsters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK45 Tactical and Safariland 7TS Holsters

So I recently purchased a HK45 Tactical and am waiting for it to arrive at my LGS, and In the mean time I have been shopping for a holster for to have when it arrives. Friends of mine have always use Safariland holsters and I have had the opportunity to try out the new 7TS series and have fallen in love. The website recommends the Model 7365 7TS for the HK45, but there is no option for a HK45 Tactical. My fear is that the elevated sights will prevent it from fitting well, the extra barrel length should be fine with the opening at the end of the holster. I have sent them a couple emails over the last two weeks and have not received a response. So I wondering if anyone here has experience using Safariland with a HK45 Tactical?
    Owned so far:
    UMP9
    UMP45

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'll give you the model when I get home, but it does work. I believe it is for a P30L. I nub mod'd mine also. It is the 7TS without a light. You can get an ALS for a HK45T with a light but you have to go with the standard injection molding that I have also.
    Gunkas likes this.
    HK45T OD V5
    HK45T OD W/Standard Barrel V5
    HK45T Black German V5
    HK45 Lipseys FDE x 2 V5
    HK45C HKPro Edition RAL8000
    HK45C Black LEM
    HK45C OD Green LEM
    HK45C RAL8000 V7
    HK45 RAL8000 HKPRO Edition
    HK45C German NATOGRUEN
    P30L LEM
    P30SK LEM
    USP .45 V5

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Sorry. Doesn’t give a product number on the back like normal safariland holsters. Talked to coworker, it was the 7TS for a P30L. Works perfect.
    Gunkas likes this.
    HK45T OD V5
    HK45T OD W/Standard Barrel V5
    HK45T Black German V5
    HK45 Lipseys FDE x 2 V5
    HK45C HKPro Edition RAL8000
    HK45C Black LEM
    HK45C OD Green LEM
    HK45C RAL8000 V7
    HK45 RAL8000 HKPRO Edition
    HK45C German NATOGRUEN
    P30L LEM
    P30SK LEM
    USP .45 V5

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice, the 7365 7TS is listed as fitting the P30L and that gives me hope. I just ordered the 7365 from Amazon, so if it doesn't fit I can return it for a refund. Thanks for the help mate!
    sabre675 likes this.
    Owned so far:
    UMP9
    UMP45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can confirm that the 7365 7TS will not take a HK45, the gun appears to be too wide to fit the channel properly.

Though as a further update I found a review on the 'Safariland 6377 ALS' from a person who has used a HK45 in it and says it fits. After some research into this holster I couldn't find it on the sizing PDFs, and then it suddenly hit me I had never checked the 'concealed' sizing pdf. Apparently there are several that fit this big gun there...
    So I will be picking up the 6376 variant of this and just swapping out the high ride to a low ride and will report back once I get it.
    Last edited by Gunkas; 05-21-2020 at 10:56 AM.
    Owned so far:
    UMP9
    UMP45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ended up with the 6378 as the other variants were sold out, but its the same holster.

Fit is fine, but like I feared the silencer sights are too tall and snag the top. The ALS kinda latches, but the sights also prevent the pistol from fully seating properly. I have a pair of new non-silencer sights that should be hitting my mailbox at the end of the week and I will see if that fixes it.

Second issue as the threaded barrel is a hair too long for the channel, but it WAS made for the HK45 and not the HK45T. Should only have to shave out a very small amount to accommodate the threaded barrel.
    Owned so far:
    UMP9
    UMP45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the updates. I've been looking for a safariland for my HK45 with threaded barrel and have not had much luck. (its not the tactical, I just a V1 HK45 that I added the HK threaded barrel too)
    War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it. - Desiderius Erasmus

Sponsored Links