Tier 1 concealed holster for p2k

Thread: Tier 1 concealed holster for p2k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Tier 1 concealed holster for p2k

I have been interested in trying out the AXIS Slim AIWB holster by Tier 1 Concealed, but they don’t make one for the P2000SK. They do however make the holster for the P2000, P30, and P30SK and was wondering if anyone knows if any of those would fit the P2000sk?

I’ve seen a couple of posts on here regarding kydex holster comparability between two different HK model pistols. For example, I seen someone on here saying they had a holster for a p30sk and it worked just as well with his p2000. But I haven’t seen or caught anything in regards to the P2k. More specifically to the Tier1 holsters, as I would imagine this can vary between different manufacturers.

I would imagine the P2000 or P30sk AXIS Slim holsters from Tier1 could be the ones to fit the P2000sk? If anyone knows for sure, or has first hand experience with this, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the p2000 would be best. I just bought the p2000sk and ive heard that since it is so short the longer holster for the p2000 will help keep the gun from wanting to flip forward. I had an agis for a full size p2000 and it was amazing. I will be ordering one for the sk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    I think the p2000 would be best. I just bought the p2000sk and ive heard that since it is so short the longer holster for the p2000 will help keep the gun from wanting to flip forward. I had an agis for a full size p2000 and it was amazing. I will be ordering one for the sk.
    Let me know how it goes, thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_Morales View Post
    I have been interested in trying out the AXIS Slim AIWB holster by Tier 1 Concealed, but they don’t make one for the P2000SK. They do however make the holster for the P2000, P30, and P30SK and was wondering if anyone knows if any of those would fit the P2000sk?

I’ve seen a couple of posts on here regarding kydex holster comparability between two different HK model pistols. For example, I seen someone on here saying they had a holster for a p30sk and it worked just as well with his p2000. But I haven’t seen or caught anything in regards to the P2k. More specifically to the Tier1 holsters, as I would imagine this can vary between different manufacturers.

I would imagine the P2000 or P30sk AXIS Slim holsters from Tier1 could be the ones to fit the P2000sk? If anyone knows for sure, or has first hand experience with this, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
    https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...olster-system/
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let me know how it goes, thanks!
    Will do, its going to be a while since the wait time is pretty long right now. This is a very appealing option,

https://www.mckinatec.com/collection.../kina-flex-rig

i like the look of the basket wave pattern as well. I've heard good things from some of the P365XL guys as they are one of the few companies that offer holsters for the p365xl with the rail adapter.

Some gun guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you happen to find somebody willing to custom work for you on that style of holster, do us (or just me) a favor and update us, wouldja? I've got an Axis Slim that I carry a Frankenglock19 /w TLR-1 in every day, and another one ordered for a VP9 /w TLR-1.
    In my head, it's just not ok to own a fighting gun without certain items to go with it. For a pistol, it's a light, at least half a dozen full-capacity mags, and a holster in my preferred style. Finding an AIWB holster in the same style as an Axis Slim for a USP40 and a USP40C, each with a TLR-3, is proving rather difficult.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. I actually have that holster, and even though it is nice and well made, I personally don’t like the location of the mag caddy. One other thing that slightly bothers me is that the trigger guard is more than slightly exposed, on mine at least. I contacted g-code about it, but they said that’s how their molds for their holsters are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will do, its going to be a while since the wait time is pretty long right now. This is a very appealing option,

https://www.mckinatec.com/collection.../kina-flex-rig

i like the look of the basket wave pattern as well. I've heard good things from some of the P365XL guys as they are one of the few companies that offer holsters for the p365xl with the rail adapter.

Wow, that looks like a great alternative. I may check them out. Awesome, thanks!

Sponsored Links