SOLD: new, rare Eagle MP5K SP89 SP5K shoulder harness rig

Thread: SOLD: new, rare Eagle MP5K SP89 SP5K shoulder harness rig

AMS
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default SOLD: new, rare Eagle MP5K SP89 SP5K shoulder harness rig

New, never worn Eagle MP5k SP89 SP5k Shoulder Harness Rig. $250 shipped. Eagle is the same manufacturer of the actual HK branded ones, exact same harness. This one has the Eagle logo as pictured instead of HK logo otherwise its identical in form and function. Firearm is held on right side, 2 30 round mag pouches on left. I may be wrong but I think the last run Eagle did of these was in 2012, then 2014 so these are hard to come by. The last picture of the harness with the gun is representative purposes only of how it looks with firearm.

Not Interested in trades. Accepted from of payment are USPS MO or discreet Paypal friend and family.

First post that says I'll take it gets it per forum protocol. Feel free to PM me after to confirm or if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD: new, rare Eagle MP5K SP89 SP5K shoulder harness rig-3ojqxi.jpgSOLD: new, rare Eagle MP5K SP89 SP5K shoulder harness rig-iwg4my.jpgSOLD: new, rare Eagle MP5K SP89 SP5K shoulder harness rig-bhrmes.jpgSOLD: new, rare Eagle MP5K SP89 SP5K shoulder harness rig-hnnugq.jpg
    Last edited by AMS; 08-01-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I’ll take it

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I’m on this site all day long and took a break for a stupid conference call and look what happens!!! LOL!
    Congratulations to the seller and the buyer!!!
    M.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty, When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    I’m on this site all day long and took a break for a stupid conference call and look what happens!!! LOL!
    Congratulations to the seller and the buyer!!!
    M.
    If you want one of these, I have one of the more rare ones that is HK marked by eagle industries. You can have it for $150. I think its missing 1 of the hooks if I remember correctly. I believe they are easy to find. PM if you want it.

AMS
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sold to armedjetflyer. Thanks.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    If you want one of these, I have one of the more rare ones that is HK marked by eagle industries. You can have it for $150. I think its missing 1 of the hooks if I remember correctly. I believe they are easy to find. PM if you want it.
    Interested and pm’ed.

AMS
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, I didn't know we could just hijack and put our own WTS ads inside of other folks ads. That really saves some work, have to remember for next time.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AMS View Post
    Wow, I didn't know we could just hijack and put our own WTS ads inside of other folks ads. That really saves some work, have to remember for next time.
    Sorry bud, no hijak intended. I was trying to help the member out that sounded like he really wanted one and missed out. So I offered at a really good price. Never heard from him though and someone else picked it up.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

@AMS I apologize for commenting on your sale, I’m at fault. @yz125racer my apologies to you as well, I just sent you a pm but was too late. Thanks for trying to help!!!

Once again, my apologies to all.
    M.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty, When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

Sponsored Links