Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

https://www.gunsamerica.com/classifieds/view/_900580021.aspx

This goof ball is named
Lemery Michelle
1117 Ashland Ave, Rockford, Illinois 61101
phone: 618-816-6490
email: testedtrusted77@gmail.com goodformetoo22@gmail.com

Goes by the shop name Arms Helper and now L Firearms. Of course he/she tried to get a money order and keeps posting the same stock photos of the rifle. The attempt to scam is almost comical if it wasn't so ridiculously sad. I asked for actual photos and to show proof of possession and this is what the idiot sends me.

See less See more
#2 ·
Another trick I've learned. I always reverse search the phone number on white pages before I even talk to the person. the one above above comes up as non-fixed Voip. which is usually a texting app or google voice number. People that are using one of those are full of BS/scammers 99% of the time. If its a real number it will display the actual carrier (verizon. at&t, etc)

Reactions: D9M9TR9S
#8 ·
I thought that after doing Buy it Now and then seeing how far they'd take the lie, then reporting them to Gunsamerica that they would cut it out, but no they relisted the thing under another seller name. Of course they stopped texting me after I called them out on their bs

#9 ·
"This PSG1 has not been fired since it left H&K’s factory in Germany many years ago."

For a gun that is supposedly pristine from the factory, it sure has a lot of bare metal showing where the safety selector travels on the grip housing...

Address (above) seems to be begging for some of those 'bill me later' drop-in-mail postage-free subscription postcards for periodicals/magazines - with bonus subscription to perpetual junk mail from hell that will follow you to all corners of the earth...

Attachments

#12 · (Edited)
is ANYONE having an issue getting to guns america?

I can't get there with my VPN turned on.

just thought I would ask

EDIT - once I turn my VPN OFF, I can get right to it but turn my VPN back on? Can't find it. Kinda of odd that a search engine can't find something UNLESS it can track YOU?

#13 ·
Your vpn might use a non-US or blocked IP. A lot of websites are restricted, and it is also different per country. For example thepiratebay.org is blocked in EU, and i think search engines are required to filter it out. Use whatsmyip to see the country of ur vpn.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.