WTB: Genuine HK416 Semi-Only (stripped) lower - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Genuine HK416 Semi-Only (stripped) lower

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guido02 View Post
    Interesting thread. What have these sold for in the past?
    Respectively in last couple of years.....$23K, $25K and $28K. And to my knowledge, none were listed on GB.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Respectively in last couple of years.....$23K, $25K and $28K. And to my knowledge, none were listed on GB.
    Are these prices for just a 416D SF lower? If so, any price/sales history on the complete 416 SF marked rifles?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

There have been so few sales of stripped lowers. The days when only the lower are available have passed unless another LEO decides to trade in theirs by taking them out of SBR configuration and requesting their removal from the registry. The scaling of prices I offered included the lower sales on the low end. Once they were assembled with mismatched uppers, you get into the middle prices of $10-15k. The block of 40 or whatever were offered at 10k, but you won't find them for that anymore.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Well there was that 14.5 which lasted all of 2 hours on GB at 18k.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The 416's I was referring to most recently {last couple of years}, were the matching upper/lower 14.5". I know a guy. IF, that that's a HUGE IF one of the seven were to part with the original 416D lower's.....I'd say they would fetch a premium.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyh View Post
    Are these prices for just a 416D SF lower? If so, any price/sales history on the complete 416 SF marked rifles?
    A few have just sold recently, I am not going to get into exacting details, but the 14.5" complete guns were/are BNIB and some have the all important letter from the ATF removing them from the NFA registry, these have sold at $24k-$26k, the used ones from Pheonix Dist with Matching upper were mostly lightly used and sold for around $20k-$22k.

These are very recent pricing, they do not usually sell on any for sale thread. People track the owners down via posts and make offers to buy.

Hope that helps!!

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I wonder how many of the matching upper and lower semi auto 416s had their NFA info engraved in them if they were SBR barrel length. Would be a shame to mark an otherwise perfect weapon. I bet some were reluctant to do this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweersa View Post
    I wonder how many of the matching upper and lower semi auto 416s had their NFA info engraved in them if they were SBR barrel length. Would be a shame to mark an otherwise perfect weapon. I bet some were reluctant to do this.
    Are agencies required to do this? My SAN SIG 551 was not marked.
    Retired 0-4
    USSOCCENT
    CJSOTF-S
    TFKBAR
    Khandahar, AFG
    Liaison:Bundeswehr DSO Afghanistan 2002

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I bet a number of those nice unserialized 416 semi auto lowers have made their way from Germany into the US. I wouldn't be surprised to see some pop up eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by KBAR04 View Post
    Are agencies required to do this? My SAN SIG 551 was not marked.
    No, but if someone acquires one as a non NFA weapon and gets an approved form 1 to SBR one (like with a 10 or 14 inch upper) they are supposed to mark it with their name (or trust) and location info.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    Now that you acknowledged you are aware of the cost, you received a response from a seller, imagine that!! When your done with your tirade, let me know if you came to a deal. Actually, nevermind, the seller will let me know long before you do.
    Lol this guy

I actually had a few people reach out before you shared your 'wisdom'. Imagine that!

Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    I sold all of mine, I have no horn to TOOT!!
    Based on this and other posts, it's amazing how much actually goes over your head. Toot toot!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links