WTB: A&D .22lr drum adapter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB: A&D .22lr drum adapter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default WTB: A&D .22lr drum adapter

Looking for an A&D HK91 .22lr adapter to use with American 180 drums. Let me know if you can part with one.
    Will fly for food.....& HK's

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mine works 100%. You'll be happy to grab one. Have you checked with Bazooka Brothers?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by har1340 View Post
    Mine works 100%. You'll be happy to grab one. Have you checked with Bazooka Brothers?
    I talked to BB and they sold out long ago. A&D/Harrissr was a member here. Unfortunately, I’m told he has passed away.
    Will fly for food.....& HK's

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I've been looking for one of these for a while too and can't find one. Let me know if you find one or two for sale though.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Not an American 180 adapter, but it allows Black Dogs 32 round .22lr Uzi mags to be used with your HK91 .22 kit. These mags work great with my Uzi conversion. For $10 each, you can’t bet ‘em...

Black Dog Machine LLC - High Capacity .22 Magazines - HK91 G3.22 ADAPTOR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CircleSH View Post
    Not an American 180 adapter, but it allows Black Dogs 32 round .22lr Uzi mags to be used with your HK91 .22 kit. These mags work great with my Uzi conversion. For $10 each, you can’t bet ‘em...

Black Dog Machine LLC - High Capacity .22 Magazines - HK91 G3.22 ADAPTOR
    Out of curiosity do yours have a red or black follower? I bought a couple and to say they don't feed properly would be an understatement. After the first shot the next round will usually get mashed against the face of the barrel insert and bend sideways. I think my record is three consecutive shots without jamming using these mags. My HK mags work great.

My theory is that they redesigned the follower to work better for the UZI and the redesign doesn't work with the HK adapter. According to the page the new follower is black while the pictures show a red follower. I would guess that the older follower design works much better in the HK adapter. I've tried emailing BDM about it but they never answered.

If your BDM mags do in fact have a red follower and you'd be willing to sell one (or trade for a black follower mag) so I could test my theory I'd appreciate it. Or even measurements or just a picture of the red follower and how it sits at the top of the mag would be helpful if I were to try to modify the new follower design to work right.
    Last edited by BRING_GUNS; 02-03-2019 at 11:36 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

All of mine are black. Ironically, i have the adapter, but not a 91 kit. Never got around to picking one up after I got the Uzi running.
    I don’t care what brand/flavor, ALL .22 conversions are a royal pain in the ass to get to run properly!

Scott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by localizer11 View Post
    Looking for an A&D HK91 .22lr adapter to use with American 180 drums. Let me know if you can part with one.
    Sent you a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mattnh View Post

Sent you a PM
    If he doesn't end up buying it I'd also be very interested.

Also regarding my previous post about the BDM mags/adapter: After disassembling both the BDM mag and one of my HK mags it looks like BDM created an almost perfect copy of the HK follower so that isn't the problem! However their feed lips are significantly different which results in the round sitting at a higher angle than the HK mag which causes them to strike above the chamber and jam. I tried shaving some of the follower down but I did too much and ended up with the opposite problem where the round strikes below the chamber and jams.

I'm pretty sure it would work correctly if you removed the right amount of material though so I'll try again with my second BDM mag sometime and see if I can get it to aim straight for the chamber.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I need to find one too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links