I hope HK has more to offer at SHOTSHOW then this.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope HK has more to offer at SHOTSHOW then this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default I hope HK has more to offer at SHOTSHOW then this.

I'm sure they're waiting to show the best for last (at SHOTSHOW), right?

Heckler & Koch - New Products For SHOT Show 2015 - Soldier Systems Daily
    Last edited by celt; 01-14-2015 at 03:22 AM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ugh... until this month, I hadn't even heard of OSS. Definitely not even sold on their product so that addition doesn't excite me one bit. Then they don't even change the barrel??
    I can't even think of the words to properly express my disappointment. Had a bunch of cash saved up... but if this is the HK Shot Show announcement, I'm going to be going with KAC. Here's to 2016.

Banned

Location : North of one border South of another East and West of the others
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Don't mind me, but I will await a more official release. This info was available back in November by Flagman and the only exception is that I am unaware of any 2014 release of the 9 Tactical as it is slated for this year. If it remains the same... then there is always many opportunities for other releases to be offered or changed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

*shrug*. HK is the one company that still seems to (for the most part) do things on their engineer's calendar, NOT their salespeople. Being in the product delivery business, you would not imagine how insanely much I appreciate this. Much like all the VP9 talk of last year, I really don't care when it's released, as long as the product is 100%.
    01 / 03

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Just be happy that H&K is still in business... Could be worse.!
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Ugh... until this month, I hadn't even heard of OSS. Definitely not even sold on their product so that addition doesn't excite me one bit."

NEVER HEARD OF OSS SUPPRESSORS?

HK launched OSS at SHOT Show 2014. I ordered an OSS suppressor during the show for my MR762.
    OSS suppressors are unique and revolutionary. HK endorsed them because they are the first suppressor that does not overgas a semi-auto rifle! And, the OSS adds only 4.2 inches to the end of the MR762 rifle barrel!!!

I’ll be at Media Day at the Range on Monday on the 19th to check out the latest HK stuff and then to an undisclosed location to check out the new line of OSS suppressors.

If you want to shoot an MR556 or MR762 or AR-15 suppressed, you need to look at OSS. Their technology is WAY ahead of anything else. See my posts from SHOT Show 2014. Then watch for more info next week.

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jt15550 View Post
    *shrug*. HK is the one company that still seems to (for the most part) do things on their engineer's calendar, NOT their salespeople. Being in the product delivery business, you would not imagine how insanely much I appreciate this. Much like all the VP9 talk of last year, I really don't care when it's released, as long as the product is 100%.
    The product is worth the frustration. As long as HK keeps that true, the frustration is manageable.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by celt View Post
    I'm sure they're waiting to show the best for last (at SHOTSHOW), right?

Heckler & Koch - New Products For SHOT Show 2015 - Soldier Systems Daily
    What you see is what you get.
    G3Kurz

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK SOCOM View Post
    "Ugh... until this month, I hadn't even heard of OSS. Definitely not even sold on their product so that addition doesn't excite me one bit."

NEVER HEARD OF OSS SUPPRESSORS?

HK launched OSS at SHOT Show 2014. I ordered an OSS suppressor during the show for my MR762.
    OSS suppressors are unique and revolutionary. HK endorsed them because they are the first suppressor that does not overgas a semi-auto rifle! And, the OSS adds only 4.2 inches to the end of the MR762 rifle barrel!!!

I’ll be at Media Day at the Range on Monday on the 19th to check out the latest HK stuff and then to an undisclosed location to check out the new line of OSS suppressors.

If you want to shoot an MR556 or MR762 or AR-15 suppressed, you need to look at OSS. Their technology is WAY ahead of anything else. See my posts from SHOT Show 2014. Then watch for more info next week.
    My thoughts as well, HK SOCOM.
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs
    SP5K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson184 View Post
    Ugh... until this month, I hadn't even heard of OSS. Definitely not even sold on their product so that addition doesn't excite me one bit. Then they don't even change the barrel??
    I can't even think of the words to properly express my disappointment. Had a bunch of cash saved up... but if this is the HK Shot Show announcement, I'm going to be going with KAC. Here's to 2016.

I hadn't heard of them, either. But I like that HK is endorsing them. Makes me feel better about suppressing a rifle that doesn't have the adjustable gas block. I'm admittedly new to suppressor usage, so using a different suppressor on my MR762 might be acceptable, but I know the OSS seems to be the best bet after the little research i've done.

Cost on them is ridiculous. Relative to the price of other 762 suppressors.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links