Shot Show 2018 pics (not all HK)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Shot Show 2018 pics (not all HK)

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Shot Show 2018 pics (not all HK)

Saw a couple of threads but realized they were all of the same few guns, so thought id add what I had as well. They were at one point in order, but when I uploaded them all, it just randomized them.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see Glock has managed to top it's previous handguns in the 'ugly pistol' category.
    Born in the US of parts made in Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Devastation to your doorstep in 30 minutes or less...Minuteman III LGM30G.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelE View Post
    I see Glock has managed to top it's previous handguns in the 'ugly pistol' category.
    I didn't bother going to the Glock booth (Or S&W, Springfield Armory etc) as I don't care for their firearms... that was POFs glock slide kit (Patriot Ordnance Factory, not the guys who do the HK clones), and while its still a glock, its quite innovative with the flip up sights that work in either the up or down position. I was amazed that up until them, no one had thought about that on a pistol since while most want a co witness back up, they aren't always desirable to have in view at all times. Another benefit is most firearms look silly having tall suppressor sights when either the red dot isn't installed, or a "future plan", so these work in the down position as well. Sucks they came out on a Glock, but I imagine other manufacturers will follow suit soon and make offerings for other weapons too! I want a red dot on my VP9 tactical bad, but I think the Trijicon suppressor sights are hideous, and I don't want the Heinies as I prefer traditional 3 dot... These flip ups would be perfect.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That HK433 looks sweet!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Thanks for the pics! It appeared to me that attendance was down compared to past years. I'm not a big Glock fan. However, I was impressed with some of their new Gen.5 units versus the older Gen. 4, 3, etc. The new G19X was interesting..... Compact slide on a full size frame. Nightforce was in full "force". Great scopes! Schmidt & Bender is my fav for sure. Mucho dinero! Still tons of AR manufactures on display. It will be interesting to see where that market goes in the future. Everybody has an AR rifle....or two...... or three! If you are into knives, I highly recommend that you check out Winkler Knive Company. They are the best I've seen and used in years! IMHO! No frills..... just business! I was intrigued by Fortscott Munitions patented "Tumble Upon Impact" (TUI) solid copper spun projectile. Pretty impressive to say the least. Overall it was a good SHOT Show!

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Thanks for the pics! It appeared to me that attendance was down compared to past years. I'm not a big Glock fan. However, I was impressed with some of their new Gen.5 units versus the older Gen. 4, 3, etc. The new G19X was interesting..... Compact slide on a full size frame. Nightforce was in full "force". Great scopes! Schmidt & Bender is my fav for sure. Mucho dinero! Still tons of AR manufactures on display. It will be interesting to see where that market goes in the future. Everybody has an AR rifle....or two...... or three! If you are into knives, I highly recommend that you check out Winkler Knive Company. They are the best I've seen and used in years! IMHO! No frills..... just business! I was intrigued by Fortscott Munitions patented "Tumble Upon Impact" (TUI) solid copper spun projectile. Pretty impressive to say the least. Overall it was a good SHOT Show!
    the Gov shutdown is partially responsible... I know I almost didn't get to go as all leave was canceled Saturday evening, and im sure many canceled flights and booking since there wouldn't be funding for the trip, nor a paycheck attached. Most of the meetings were down about 50% that involved LE/mil, so I contribute it to that as well.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
    the Gov shutdown is partially responsible... I know I almost didn't get to go as all leave was canceled Saturday evening, and im sure many canceled flights and booking since there wouldn't be funding for the trip, nor a paycheck attached. Most of the meetings were down about 50% that involved LE/mil, so I contribute it to that as well.
    The best news that I heard was that Weatherby was saying adios to California and moving to Sheridan Wyoming! BAM!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow thanks for sharing these. Great pics! What’s that UZI looking thing from FN?
    HK VP9 Tactical
    CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
    CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
    CZ 75 Pre-B (1995)
    CZ P-07
    Sig Sauer P226 ASE

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echup View Post
    Wow thanks for sharing these. Great pics! What’s that UZI looking thing from FN?
    The Scar 16 PDW? Its a super compact version of the Scar... or is there something in the background you saw?
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...w-fn-scar-pdw/
    Last edited by FenixMike; 01-28-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
    The Scar 16 PDW? Its a super compact version of the Scar... or is there something in the background you saw?
    Gun Review: FN SCAR PDW - The Truth About Guns
    Yup that’s it. Looks great
    HK VP9 Tactical
    CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
    CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
    CZ 75 Pre-B (1995)
    CZ P-07
    Sig Sauer P226 ASE

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links