2019: HK SHOT Show Booth Tour - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 2019: HK SHOT Show Booth Tour

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

NSSF should start with banning foreigners and especially the Chinese that are taking pictures of items. In many cases I have witnessed them (always Asian) taking pictures of products they have disassembled, in some cases with engineering scales laid next to the item and always ignoring signs that say no photos. Every year I see this taking place in wide view of others and when I tell security about it they could care less. The last two years I have walked over to the main NSSF desk area and told them this is taking place in the new product section. Too many small companies are trying to innovate products only to have ideas stolen, this pisses me off.

My last rant of the day!
    Hud33K likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll be there all week and plan to attend this gathering again. Thanks for setting it up.
    NRA Lifetime Member

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I agree with many of my vendor friends. Why waste your time with consumers who don't "have any skin in the game"? Huge expense for the exhibitors to be there and their only objective is to sell! sell! sell! I'm in favor of requiring the proper industry credentials of Bubba and Mrs.Bubba to attend. There to buy or just look? Me...I'm there to buy. Let the consumers go to the NRA convention (Indianapolis this year). It attracts over 80,000 attendees and is tailored for the consumer. I go tho both every year and NRA show is nearly as enjoyable.
    Last edited by Maxfan; 12-06-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    NRA Lifetime Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Location : Sometimes where the gun laws suck, sometimes where they don't.
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

I will be there all week.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxfan View Post
    I agree with many of my vendor friends. Why waste your time with consumers who don't "have any skin in the game"? Huge expense for the exhibitors to be there and their only objective is to sell! sell! sell! I'm in favor of requiring the proper industry credentials of Bubba and Mrs.Bubba to attend. There to buy or just look? Me...I'm there to buy. Let the consumers go to the NRA convention (Indianapolis this year). It attracts over 80,000 attendees and is tailored for the consumer. I go tho both every year and NRA show is nearly as enjoyable.
    Very good points!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4C Dragon View Post
    NSSF should start with banning foreigners and especially the Chinese that are taking pictures of items. In many cases I have witnessed them (always Asian) taking pictures of products they have disassembled, in some cases with engineering scales laid next to the item and always ignoring signs that say no photos. Every year I see this taking place in wide view of others and when I tell security about it they could care less. The last two years I have walked over to the main NSSF desk area and told them this is taking place in the new product section. Too many small companies are trying to innovate products only to have ideas stolen, this pisses me off.

My last rant of the day!
    Agree! I too have seen them mining products for possible knock off opportunities!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To be or not to be the HK243. Will it happen in 2019 ?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Shot show speculation posts coming in 3...2...1...

Oh wait, too late :(

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4C Dragon View Post

My last rant of the day!
    The Chinese are good at making their knockoffs and ignoring societal norms.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will admitt, the first few times i went, i came back each day with more crap(swag) than i needed let alone even gave a 2nd look. past few times I hit up the same 2 booths, LaRue *dillo* and HK *calender* After that i go look and see whats new and talk with the same people who i havent seen since last yes :p A new guy will be going with us, and its his 1st time... im sure he will be going up and down each row all 4 days

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links