SHOTSHOW MP5 Pmags

Thread: SHOTSHOW MP5 Pmags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SHOTSHOW MP5 Pmags

I cant remember what booth I was in but asked about when the Magpul MP5 Pmags would be out and they just kind of smiled and wouldn't give me any more info. I think was in either the MAGPUL or PTR booth.

Anyone else get any info about these coming out soon? or being tested currently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We do really need more affordable mags but im concerned they wouldn't look right or bind up there isnt much room for a thicker walled magazine in the mp5 magwell.... Honestly what i really want to see is them or someone else to start making UMP Mags there isnt too many options right now and if someone big like magpul started offering aftermarket support ofr the the UMP world, maybe additional guns like LWRC's Subgun that was teased to us at shotshow and never went anywhere would start coming to the commercial market.
    Last edited by Duffman0286; 03-16-2019 at 12:59 PM.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman0286 View Post
    We do really need more affordable mags but im concerned they wouldn't look right or bind up there isnt much room for a thicker walled magazine in the mp5 magwell.... Honestly what i really want to see is them or someone else to start making UMP Mags there isnt too many options right now and if someone big like magpul started offering aftermarket support ofr the the UMP world, maybe additional guns like LWRC's Subgun that was teased to us at shotshow and never went anywhere would start coming to the commercial market.
    Agreed, there just isn't room for the thicker material, but since ETS is doing it, maybe there is some hope. I honestly don't think they will find a huge market unless they are able to keep prices in the $20 range. The nice thing is that if Magpul were to release mags, it would drive down the import magazine prices to where they should be.

Sponsored Links