Silencer Shop How to Buy a Silencer - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Silencer Shop How to Buy a Silencer

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Sorry for the double post Jeremy, forgot I had posted it already!!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silencer_jeremy View Post
    FYI it said you deleted the post above.
    Are you deleting posts out of here I dont see several that were in here an hour ago I dont if its a site/my issue or replys being deleted.......crazeeeee
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Are you deleting posts out of here I dont see several that were in here an hour ago I dont if its a site/my issue or replys being deleted.......crazeeeee
    No I'm not deleting anything. On my end it only shows the one that was deleted. I'm not sure if a Mod delete would show for me so who knows.
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, CRUX, Dead Air, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Q, Rugged Suppressors, SilencerCo, SIG Sauer Silencers, SureFire Suppressors, Tactical Solutions, Thunder Beast Arms, Yankee Hill Machine
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    512-931-4556

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have used Silencer Shop for all 3 of my cans and they were handled expertly and quickly. Had issues logging into the app on my phone. SS called me the same day to get it resolved. Nothing but good fron those folks.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    I love you guys. I don't think that any business has done more than Silencer Shop has to lift the veil of secrecy and confusion from the NFA world.

I can't imagine the time and cost of R&D that has gone into getting those kiosks up and running and approved by the ATF.

Keep up the great work.

Well said and totally agree. Just to many misconceptions and misdirection from others. Such and easy process and even MORE easier than before the past deadline its seems!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

No I'm not deleting anything. On my end it only shows the one that was deleted. I'm not sure if a Mod delete would show for me so who knows.
    Ok good......They are all showing for me now. For some reason the second page of this thread was not showing up when I viewed probably another quirk w/system or could be my computer.

Anyway I would urge anyone needing to do a transfer if you have access to use this service. I did one transfer before I got a trust and spent at least $25 to get my prints and photos done plus I had to make an appointment. Like I said literally less than 10 minutes accrued time to use SS kiosk, purchase the stamp, the app photo and to email a PDF of my trust.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We hope to add the ability to do form 1's by the end of the year.
    now this would be even MORE awesome sauce!!

waiting on updates on this topic

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Form 1's are coming. That is going to be one of the first upgrades. Think about being able to file a form 1 in about 5 mins and not have to worry about the paperwork.
    I'm thinking about it and I like it. How does next week sound?
    Last edited by Slaine777; 11-03-2016 at 06:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What is the average time for you to process Form 4s and submit them? I'm at week 4 since you received my info and week 3 since you charged my card for the stamp and as of yet still have not received confirmation that my Form 4 has been submitted or even processed through you guys...

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faust245 View Post
    What is the average time for you to process Form 4s and submit them? I'm at week 4 since you received my info and week 3 since you charged my card for the stamp and as of yet still have not received confirmation that my Form 4 has been submitted or even processed through you guys...
    If your on week 4 I would call them I only waited a few days before calling they got right on mine. Ask for their compliance dept. I think they are still working through streamlining the process hopefully they get all the kinks worked out................

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links