Form 4 Barcode System Approved By ATF! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Form 4 Barcode System Approved By ATF!

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

No offense, but this thread earlier said 'UNDER 90 DAYS' by the end of 2016.

Did that NOT happen? This is something that everyone was so high on and I don't see that it made any difference to the overall wait times.

And the last post Silencer Shop has was Sept 20, 2017...

Would LOVE to hear the explanation NOW as the the wait times for both form 1's and form 4's.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe that it's below three months wait yet.

EDIT: I read that the form 1 system had gotten several background checks done super fast. Like less than a week? I don't know if that is correct or not. Nor do I know if this applies now to either form 1's or form 4's.

I would love to hear from any one how this has progressed in the past year or more. It is NOW 2019. Hopefully this is the year that automation finally visits the BATFE. There has to be a better way to get all this done. And one thing to understand, EVENTUALLY even the BATFE will be affected by the retirement of the boomer generation and experienced help will be in short supply. Just like every OTHER business in the world. Not everyone can be the chief, we still need 'indians'...
    Last edited by wallew; 01-01-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any updates?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Man I’m just hoping they open back up and start approving stamps soon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My last SBR took 14 days. I applied right after Thanksgiving last year. I've never had an SBR take longer than 90 days. Suppressors, on the other hand, I quit counting. Can't wait until they get the lead out...

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I've never understood why Form 1's get approved way sooner than Form 4's. I had several Form 1's for SBR's approved in just under 3 months and the last Form 4 was 8 months and change. Crazy stuff if you ask me.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"When the people fear the govt there is tyranny, when the govt fears the people there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson
    GOA Life Member

Premium Professional

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    I've never understood why Form 1's get approved way sooner than Form 4's. I had several Form 1's for SBR's approved in just under 3 months and the last Form 4 was 8 months and change. Crazy stuff if you ask me.
    It’s silly, but at least eform 1s are down to a couple weeks right now. I would guess that form 4 submissions far outnumber form 1s, especially with all of the braces out there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links