HKPRO Forums banner

Jan 2015 Teufelshund Tactical HK MP5 and UMP Operator Course

14K views 95 replies 23 participants last post by  Teufelshund Tactical 
#1 · (Edited)

Have MP5, will travel?

Offering this course, located about an hour outside of Raleigh, NC, to the HK faithful here free of charge (minus a small range fee required by the host).

Coordinating instructions to follow once the class roster is formed.

PM me for a seat and with any questions.

To answer some of the questions about what to bring, here is the required equipment list:

-HK MP5 or UMP variant or conversion (including HK94 or USC) with Sling
-HK Pistol: caliber 9mm to .45 ACP (Don't be "that guy" who shows up with a Glock)
-SMG and Pistol Magazines (minimum 3 each)
-Belt and Holster
-Magazine Pouches or Chest Rig
-Ear and Eye Protection
-Weapons Lubrication and Cleaning Tools
-Note-taking Gear
-Chow and Water (Lunch both days will be catered)
-Seasonal Range Wear

I've also got some fun and challenging drills planned that you most likely won't be able to do at your local gun range. If you did not catch it in the flyer above, here is the link to the range where the training will be conducted:

Pistol, Rifle, & Shotgun Outdoor Shooting Range Warrenton NCFrontline Defense | Firearms Training Center & Range

See less See more
#72 ·
I ended up booking at the Days Inn. About 30 minute drive from the range.

I might also need that contact info. I have yet to receive my approved 5320.

#74 ·
I sent mine on the 19th, right after I read about the class. My other 5320's for Knob Creek and Michigan, I sent on 12/1, got back on 12/19, Hopefully, we'll all be good, if I don't have by the 12th, will call. I'm at the Residence Inn in Rocky Mount, Mapquest (FWIW) says about 45 minutes to the range, I hope that it's close.

#83 ·
I am very sad that I can't make this :(

#87 ·
So my 5320went out 11 December I called on Monday and talk to the main guy that takes care of these forms they hadn't received it now when I faxed it in I also called make sure they received it and sure enough I got a yes we received it from a lady so needless to say I emailed it straight to him and hopefully should have it back today.

#94 ·
Ha! I took Friday so I can hit the range near home to get a few rounds in as a warm up for this weekend. Also to get there early enough to do a little cleaning & prep done. Very excited about this weekend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.