Jan 2015 Teufleshund Tactical MP5 and UMP Operator Course After Action Report - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 2015 Teufleshund Tactical MP5 and UMP Operator Course After Action Report

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

One thing that was missed and I guess not really talked about, jt1550 was the leader in getting the gift for James. He had health issues and decided it best to recover than train, but he is the one who came up with the idea and had to ship it out to us on short notice.
    HK's make me smile!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

How can someone say this stuff isn't fun. I showed my wife some of the vids and she is interested in doing some. She will lose interest by the weekend. Pistol is the only expert part. No more no less.

HK's make me smile!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

F- YEAH ! . I'll be there for the next one guys to actually do some shooting and experience the class . It was nice to at least briefly to get a chance to meet . I look forward to being a member of class 02 . F-YEAH !

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering when I was going to see some photos and feed back from the students. It f*cking killed me to have to miss this, as James stated during the morning course, I have orders to Korea for a year and have been getting my household together to move. I hope to be there at a future one. I have attended several Armorer courses with James and could of went to the Singleton course as well but was having some vision issues. Glad you guys enjoyed this as James has been talking about doing it for some time now.
    HK Certified Armorer

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Great feedback guys and nice video, Brent.
    "Scaring the hell out of them". I'll be sure to focus a bit more time on pistol work next time.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was a great event. Jim is a true professional and a great instructor.

Thanks to Jim, Ben, Frontline Defense, and all the classmates that were able to make it. It was great meeting you all, and I can't wait to do it again!

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Default Teufleshund Tactical HK Pro MP5 and UMP Operator Course After Action Report

James, once again you have out done yourself and this course was inspirational as well as exhilarating! I truly felt like I was shooting for the first time ever and appreciate from the bottom of my heart that you put the effort to put this all together, Thank you! Between the HK Armorer overview and the drills, I have further increase my knowledge base on the MP5. I hope that you are able to do this again in the future so that other members can take advantage of your extensive knowledge of the MP5, UMP & all things HK! Also , thank you for letting me shoot your P7M13!!!

To Bobby, Rich, Brent & Jason, it was a honor to meet you guys and shoot along side of you all!

To Jayson, thanks for taking the initiative to get MP5 X-Ray plaque and thank you to the other Jason for starting the email about showing James some gratitude by honoring him with a group gift & picking up dinner. I was happy to see that the X-Ray plague was something James didn't have in his collection already.
    Last edited by Oicani; 01-28-2015 at 01:23 PM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Impressive to say the least!

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Btw, Jason was the VP9 your's? I didn't get to thank you for letting me shoot it. Man It does have a nice trigger! Is it the LEM version?
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Btw, Jason was the VP9 your's? I didn't get to thank you for letting me shoot it. Man It does have a nice trigger! Is it the LEM version?
    It is standard. No problem.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links