Jan 2015 Teufleshund Tactical MP5 and UMP Operator Course After Action Report - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jan 2015 Teufleshund Tactical MP5 and UMP Operator Course After Action Report

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Wow... That is a nice trigger! Thanks again!
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    Great feedback guys and nice video, Brent.
    "Scaring the hell out of them". I'll be sure to focus a bit more time on pistol work next time.
    James, no worries on the pistol, I can work on my off hand myself. Another way to look at is is,I didn't want to look like I was bullying the small plate.
    HK's make me smile!

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johoevasmatrix View Post
    James, no worries on the pistol, I can work on my off hand myself. Another way to look at is is,I didn't want to look like I was bullying the small plate.
    Ha. For a second there, I thought you were going to use it as a club and beat that plate into submission!
    Last edited by Marine0303; 01-29-2015 at 12:01 AM.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Lmao.... I had to watch that video again. I'm still laughing! That last plate just didn't like the kind of ammo you were using... That's all.

Also, If I do say so myself, I did a nice job shooting that video. I think I'm going to bring a video camera to the next one, so I can take some more detailed footage of each shooter.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

To expand a bit on my review, this was my fourth MP5 related class, the previous three having been conducted by hkpro himself, Tom Dresner. I am in no way speaking down about those classes or Tom's Instruction, they were both great. James brought a different side, a different aspect to working with the firearm. The pace, composition, material, everything about this class was excellent. I would be remiss to not acknowledge the Frontline Defense Range, owner, his staff, all of it was top notch. I've been to a few other "educational programs" some that I'll re-visit again, others that I won't recommend for anything. The Teufelshund Tactical program is one of two that I will revisit, no question. I think I said it earlier, next time I'll take a couple of days to drive both ways, and not be so rushed.

Excellent job, James, Thank You, Ben, and the other members who attended.

Bob
    Bobby D
    NRA Endowment
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    EMT-B
    KB9RDL

"In einer Welt aus Kompromissen, einige Männer machen keine".

"We bleed hk red!"

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Lmao.... I had to watch that video again. I'm still laughing! That last plate just didn't like the kind of ammo you were using... That's all.

Also, If I do say so myself, I did a nice job shooting that video. I think I'm going to bring a video camera to the next one, so I can take some more detailed footage of each shooter.
    God you know it's bad when they watch the vid and say " whoever took that video did better shooting than the guy holding the gun" Oicani was that you that took the video?
    HK's make me smile!

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johoevasmatrix View Post
    God you know it's bad when they watch the vid and say " whoever took that video did better shooting than the guy holding the gun" Oicani was that you that took the video?
    Yah man, that was me... I think I made you a bit nervous by showdowing you, but I needed to get the right angle.

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby D View Post
    To expand a bit on my review, this was my fourth MP5 related class, the previous three having been conducted by hkpro himself, Tom Dresner. I am in no way speaking down about those classes or Tom's Instruction, they were both great. James brought a different side, a different aspect to working with the firearm. The pace, composition, material, everything about this class was excellent. I would be remiss to not acknowledge the Frontline Defense Range, owner, his staff, all of it was top notch. I've been to a few other "educational programs" some that I'll re-visit again, others that I won't recommend for anything. The Teufelshund Tactical program is one of two that I will revisit, no question. I think I said it earlier, next time I'll take a couple of days to drive both ways, and not be so rushed.

Excellent job, James, Thank You, Ben, and the other members who attended.

Bob
    High praise, indeed. You're an impressive shooter, Bobby, a real gentleman and a trooper for making such a long drive. It was great to get to train with you.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

So anyone else going through trigger (MP5/UMP) withdrawal???

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    So anyone else going through trigger (MP5/UMP) withdrawal???
    I can identify with that and have the cure. The prescription is more HK. Give me a shout when you're ready for another dose.
    SF,

James

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links