After Action Report: Mar 2016 Teufelshund Tactical HK Pistol and SMG Operator Course - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: After Action Report: Mar 2016 Teufelshund Tactical HK Pistol and SMG Operator Course

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

Wonderful feedback from everyone. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your comments, as they serve well to help build the picture for others looking for a unique training experience.
    Ben and I look forward to training with you all again.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

^^Good suggestion about an open bolt course, that would be fun. I've never even seen one of those offered.

I love reading these and seeing all of the great pictures/video! I would be thrilled to attend a course but with family, remodeling a house and not being a professional door kicker I personally just couldn't justify the travel. Perhaps someday TT could have one of these in TX or another midwestern state, though I don't know if that would be worth it to James and his associates. I'm sure the interest would be high here, and there are lots of good rural ranges to choose from. I'm sure the same would go for the AZ/Four Corners area as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surely_you_jest View Post
    ^^Good suggestion about an open bolt course, that would be fun. I've never even seen one of those offered.

I love reading these and seeing all of the great pictures/video! I would be thrilled to attend a course but with family, remodeling a house and not being a professional door kicker I personally just couldn't justify the travel. Perhaps someday TT could have one of these in TX or another midwestern state, though I don't know if that would be worth it to James and his associates. I'm sure the interest would be high here, and there are lots of good rural ranges to choose from. I'm sure the same would go for the AZ/Four Corners area as well.
    "Have H&Ks, will travel". It really comes down to desire on the part of students and finding a host range that is willing to accommodate our programs. If you have both, give me a shout.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    "Have H&Ks, will travel". It really comes down to desire on the part of students and finding a host range that is willing to accommodate our programs. If you have both, give me a shout.
    That's just what I wanted to hear. Time to put my thread-starting hat on...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links