October 2016 Teufelshund Tactical HK Rifle Operator Course - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: October 2016 Teufelshund Tactical HK Rifle Operator Course

  1. #21
    Teufelshund Tactical
    Marine0303's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Crozet, Virginia
    Posts : 6,815
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Well there you go... you learn something new everyday!
    I'm a wealth of otherwise useless knowledge.
    SF,

    James

    Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

    Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    The Librarian
    Oicani's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : PA
    Posts : 5,218
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    I'm a wealth of otherwise useless knowledge.
    I like your useless knowledge!

    I'm trying to get my SL8 running correctly as well as nailing down gear selection for the course, but I'm slightly more tempted to do the advance MP5 course. I know, I know, excuses, excuses, but the goal is to do 2 classes this coming fall. Just need time and money.

  3. #23
    Teufelshund Tactical
    Marine0303's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Crozet, Virginia
    Posts : 6,815
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    I like your useless knowledge!

    I'm trying to get my SL8 running correctly as well as nailing down gear selection for the course, but I'm slightly more tempted to do the advance MP5 course. I know, I know, excuses, excuses, but the goal is to do 2 classes this coming fall. Just need time and money.
    Of course, my recommendation is to do both. The Rifle Course will allow you to get a similar benefit with those weapons as the Basic SMG Course. But the Advanced SMG Course is taking the fundamentals learned in the Basic SMG Course, extending those and then adding in the tactics. Shooting and moving at night, in and around barricades and vehicles is a whole new level of skill and fun.
    SF,

    James

    Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

    Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    The Librarian
    Oicani's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : PA
    Posts : 5,218
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

    Default

    I knew you were going to do something awesome for the Advanced Course!!! Too bad I can make the May class and if my friend get's married in November, I won't be able to make that one either. Might be 2017.

  6. #25
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,688
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    I knew you were going to do something awesome for the Advanced Course!!! Too bad I can make the May class and if my friend get's married in November, I won't be able to make that one either. Might be 2017.
    Awe, come on join the rifle class. The more the merrier!!!
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  7. #26
    The Librarian
    Oicani's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : PA
    Posts : 5,218
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Awe, come on join the rifle class. The more the merrier!!!
    Trust me, I want to! Just need to get a few things square away, but I'm totally getting my gun and gear in order.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

  8. #27
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,688
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Default

    We gotta get this registration number up to keep the class. Anyone, Anyone???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  9. #28
    Junior Member
    Doctor_Evil's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2006
    Posts : 38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm IN :)

  10. #29
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,688
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Trust me, I want to! Just need to get a few things square away, but I'm totally getting my gun and gear in order.
    We need ya' man! What do you say?

  11. #30
    Junior Member
    Doctor_Evil's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2006
    Posts : 38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I believe my brother is going to be in as well. He'll confirm shortly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •