Why you should choose Teufelshund Tactical for your Heckler & Koch service & support - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Why you should choose Teufelshund Tactical for your Heckler & Koch service & support

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thanks, Tony. We got the idea for slatwall after seeing a number of gun companies using this to display their stuff at the NRA show a few years ago.
    caf82313 likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

We need to work with James on his pronunciation of Devil Dog. :P
    Last edited by HKPRO; 04-10-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    Marine0303 likes this.
    Check out HKPRO on Facebook and HKPRO on Instagram: hkpro_official

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKPRO View Post
    We need to work with James on his pronunciation of Teufelshund. :P
    20 years of being a Marine :)
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Player_To_Be_Named... View Post
    Thanks, Tony. We got the idea for slatwall after seeing a number of gun companies using this to display their stuff at the NRA show a few years ago.
    Reminds me of the GSI (when it was actually in downtown Trussville--- not "Steyr") displays, only they were surrounded by lighted, glass cases!!!

Tony

JBV
    HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Pity you're so far from Spain!!!

Jesús
    Shooting sport:
    H&K P7
    H&K MARK 23
    H&K VP70Z
    H&K MP5 A2SF

Duty:
    H&K USP-C (9mm)

Draft:
    H&K P9S (Coming soon)
    H&K HK4

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The YouTube videos alone make it worthwhile to put business in the direction of James. They are phenomenal.
    Also of note is his workshop.
    A Swiss watchmaker who privately worked for some of the biggest names in the business, in the specialty assembly of the most complex complications, once offered me a piece of advice: “You can always determine how serious a watchmaker is by the tools he has on his bench”.
    What James has assembled in his workshop is evidence of his seriousness. Significant investment was made in the proper quality tools needed to “do it right”. Perhaps the most heartbreaking thing to me when looking at the shooting-sports hobby in the US is the total lack of attention to detail and the WECSOG (Wiley E. Coyote school of gunsmithing) standards that 99% of shops apply. Zero care and zero attention to detail are what you mostly find.
    It will be a great pleasure sending work in the direction of James. Email sent on some slide work just now. Big respect to James as someone who 1) Cares 2) Has clearly read the manual 3) Made the investment to do it right 4) Is willing to share the knowledge and help others.

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CGuns1 View Post
    The YouTube videos alone make it worthwhile to put business in the direction of James. They are phenomenal.
    A Swiss watchmaker who privately worked for some of the biggest names in the business, in the specialty assembly of the most complex complications, once offered me a piece of advice: “You can always determine how serious a watchmaker is by the tools he has on his bench”.
    What James has assembled in his workshop is evidence of his seriousness. Significant investment was made in the proper quality tools needed to “do it right”. Perhaps the most heartbreaking thing to me when looking at the shooting-sports hobby in the US is the total lack of attention to detail and the WECSOG (Wiley E. Coyote school of gunsmithing) standards that 99% of shops apply. Zero care and zero attention to detail are what you mostly find.
    It will be a great pleasure sending work in the direction of James. Email sent on some slide work just now. Big respect to James as someone who 1) Cares 2) Has clearly read the manual 3) Made the investment to do it right 4) Is willing to share the knowledge and help others.
    High praise indeed. Thanks for noticing and for the support.
    CGuns1 likes this.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    James - I have a HK770 and the barrel is completely pitted. I know it is not possible to salvage the barrel but I am curious if you are able to replace the barrel. Please PM me if you have the time and we can correspond via telephonically.

Pitted internally or externally? Depending on the depth, it may be possible to refinish the barrel to solve this problem cosmetically.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBV View Post
    Pity you're so far from Spain!!!

Jesús
    I thought that James @Marine0303 was global!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CGuns1 View Post
    Agreed--- old school in contemporary times--- a Renaissance Man of sorts, specializing only in one field of expertise--- HK!!!

Tony
    Marine0303, CGuns1 and darkness like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links