Why you should choose Teufelshund Tactical for your Heckler & Koch service & support - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Why you should choose Teufelshund Tactical for your Heckler & Koch service & support

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

And lest we forget, we are supporting a Veteran-owned business, too.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    why you should consider trusting [Teufelshund Tactical] with your Heckler and Koch service and support. . .
    This is not even the appropriate question to ask.

The correct question to ask is, “What is the potency level of the stuff that you are smoking that would lead you for even one second to remotely consider going anywhere else?”

From the mission statement posted on both the website and the Facebook page: “If you trust Teufelshund Tactical with your Heckler and Koch weapons, you can rest assured that you will receive professional service and an unyielding attention to detail that you would expect from both a Marine Corps Officer and a Heckler and Koch Certified Master Armorer.”

I just finished my first project with James, and can personally attest with tremendous enthusiasm that my experience not only lived up completely to the mission statement, it was even better!!!!

First, I gave him 19 tasks to accomplish. He did all of them in two hours (!!!!!!!!!), and within 24 hours of receiving the box!!!!

Second, the cherry on top of the sundae was a successful outcome for a factory H&K MP5/40 bolt system which I had purchased in used condition off of Gunbroker which was completely locked shut. I could never get this unit to correctly disassemble, and had never fired it since being purchased, so I had no idea what was wrong, and how, or even if, it could ever be corrected. My gut feeling was that the item was going to officially be declared unsalvageable, and in turn I was going to take a $550.00 loss.

James diagnosed the problem as “having been seized due to buildup of rust and coagulation of solvent,” and returned the MP5/40 bolt system to me in perfect working condition, fully cleaned with no visible rust or other abnormalities or imperfections, and no indication that there had ever been even the slightest problem. The overall impression I got was that he had seen this scenario before in his MP5 armorer training and/or in the field, knew immediately what it was and how to correct it, and was not intimidated by it in the least.

And he accomplished this task within the same two hour time frame he used to complete the other 18 tasks he was assigned. That is the armorer’s equivalent of John Wick killing a trained assassin with a mere pencil, i.e. the stuff that legends are truly made of. Just unbelievable.

So, we must come back full circle to the correct question, which is, “When it comes to Heckler & Koch armorer service and support, what is the potency level of the stuff that you are smoking that would lead you for even one second to remotely consider going anywhere else?” I would really like to know.

Because it would have to be something which would literally make your brains turn green and come oozing out of your ears to have you not choose this guy.

Winners don’t use drugs. And winners definitely insist on nothing less than Teufelshund Tactical.
    Last edited by Lossiter; 08-01-2020 at 12:11 PM.
    Marine0303 likes this.

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lossiter View Post
    This is not even the appropriate question to ask.

The correct question to ask is, “What is the potency level of the stuff that you are smoking that would lead you for even one second to remotely consider going anywhere else?”

From the mission statement posted on both the website and the Facebook page: “If you trust Teufelshund Tactical with your Heckler and Koch weapons, you can rest assured that you will receive professional service and an unyielding attention to detail that you would expect from both a Marine Corps Officer and a Heckler and Koch Certified Master Armorer.”

I just finished my first project with James, and can personally attest with tremendous enthusiasm that my experience not only lived up completely to the mission statement, it was even better!!!!

First, I gave him 19 tasks to accomplish. He did all of them in two hours (!!!!!!!!!), and within 24 hours of receiving the box!!!!

Second, the cherry on top of the sundae was a successful outcome for a factory H&K MP5/40 bolt system which I had purchased in used condition off of Gunbroker which was completely locked shut. I could never get this unit to correctly disassemble, and had never fired it since being purchased, so I had no idea what was wrong, and how, or even if, it could ever be corrected. My gut feeling was that the item was going to officially be declared unsalvageable, and in turn I was going to take a $550.00 loss.

James diagnosed the problem as “having been seized due to buildup of rust and coagulation of solvent,” and returned the MP5/40 bolt system to me in perfect working condition, fully cleaned with no visible rust or other abnormalities or imperfections, and no indication that there had ever been even the slightest problem. The overall impression I got was that he had seen this scenario before in his MP5 armorer training and/or in the field, knew immediately what it was and how to correct it, and was not intimidated by it in the least.

And he accomplished this task within the same two hour time frame he used to complete the other 18 tasks he was assigned. That is the armorer’s equivalent of John Wick killing a trained assassin with a mere pencil, i.e. the stuff that legends are truly made of. Just unbelievable.

So, we must come back full circle to the correct question, which is, “When it comes to Heckler & Koch armorer service and support, what is the potency level of the stuff that you are smoking that would lead you for even one second to remotely consider going anywhere else?” I would really like to know.

Because it would have to be something which would literally make your brains turn green and come oozing out of your ears to have you not choose this guy.

Winners don’t use drugs. And winners definitely insist on nothing less than Teufelshund Tactical.
    High praise indeed. Clearly, I take pride in the service I provide and sincerely appreciate you trusting me with the service.
    darkness and Lossiter like this.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links