Any Dallas Pro Members interested in testing a new HK platform accy. & review?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Dallas Pro Members interested in testing a new HK platform accy. & review?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Any Dallas Pro Members interested in testing a new HK platform accy. & review?

some time between June 10th through the 14th i will be demoing a new accessory for an MP5 and HK33 and could use some additional input on it before moving forward with its design. i will provide an exact date once i find out how much interest there is. you will get to shoot my ammo on a full auto mp5 and hk33.

the range is going to be the Frisco Gun club, you will need to sign a basic non disclosure agreement and spend about an hr after shooting to provide some feed back. looking for about 3 to 5 people, right now all plans are not set in stone until i find out if anyone can commit to attend.

Thanks!!
    "Who Dares Wins"

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

And go to HARD EIGHT after you are done? I understand that there is a new Hard Eight very close to The Frisco Gun Club.

I looked into it. But have not had the time to get any kind of HK shoot moving forward. IT'S MY FAULT. I have been tied up with a lot of family business of late.
    A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

"When the pin is pulled, MR GRENADE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!"

Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I live a couple hours east of Dallas and would love to attend.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Paul. I live over in Fort Worth and would enjoy demoing whatever accessory you've got. Any type of person you're particularly looking for to test this? I'm not a competitive shooter or target shooter or anything. I just enjoy HK designs and putting holes in paper. If you're looking for a precision shooter I am not your man, but I am a proficient tinkerer and I always love a chance to give constructive feedback.

I own a clone MP5K(reverse stretch) and a clone HK33K so I'm familiar with the guns, but I have not shot either in full auto before, so that would be new for me.

Also it's worth asking: would there be any costs we need to be aware of? Range fee, ammo, etc?
    Last edited by SpartanIV; 05-14-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We welcome all shooters and roller-lock lovers of all experience levels. Whether you just love the platform or use it on a daily basis, we would love to hear what you think about our new platform and accessories. We have been 2 years in development and thus far nearly all of our industry partners have stated, “Why didn’t I think of that?”

Our focus has been on the civilian market but we’ve recently had some forays into military/law enforcement. Anyone who runs an MP5 or 33 would likely find this a most interesting event to attend.

During the shoot our heaviest emphasis will be on our 9mm platform with the “fun switch” installed. Depending upon the date we may have an additional platform that is NOT chambered in 9mm, 223, or 308. And we may have a suppressor that you’d love to tear apart and see how it works.

We will take care of the range fees as well as provide the ammunition. The Frisco Gun Club is an indoor facility so this will occur rain or shine.

Although we don’t intend to make this the “DFW HKPro Shoot”, it will serve as a good foundation. With the warmer weather here and our great location in northern Texas, I’m certain we can find a few good outdoor ranges to extend the trigger time in the future.

The more feedback we get the better for us to be certain what we are cooking up is going to be THE platform for the roller-lock community!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Count me in! I love shooting Guns with SEF (Safe, Economical and Fun) trigger packs.
    Last edited by Brobus; 05-19-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Let me know if I can be of use. I’d like to help if I can, even if it’s just getting some video or “action pictures” to review later.
    Be excellent to each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can commit, let me know.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m near Grapevine and would like to attend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I’d like to thank the forum for a very positive response to testing out a new platform. I have more than enough volunteers, so if you’ve responded on the post or via PM I’ll be reaching out to send you additional details and some amplifying information in the next day or two. If anyone else is interested please feel free to shoot me a PM or post on here and I’ll put you on the list for a future event. I think everyone involved is going to have a great time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links