Thanks Ken and Matt

Thread: Thanks Ken and Matt

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Default Thanks Ken and Matt

This is the MP5 (HK94 SBR) you recently made for me.

I finally got some time to take it to the range and try it out. The group to the low right of the bull was put there intentionally. The fit and finish are just perfect you guys!

The suppressor is a AAC Tirant with a 3 lug adapter attached. About half the rounds I shot were with the can attached. The green furniture is from RTG.

Thanks again for your excellent work!

Thanks Ken and Matt-img_0319.jpg
    Happiness is a warm gun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi,
    We are glad you like it and nice grouping... We really appreciate the business, the gun looks great with that green furniture we have it as well on our guns.
    Thanks again,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by TX_Rifleman View Post
    This is the MP5 (HK94 SBR) you recently made for me.

I finally got some time to take it to the range and try it out. The group to the low right of the bull was put there intentionally. The fit and finish are just perfect you guys!

The suppressor is a AAC Tirant with a 3 lug adapter attached. About half the rounds I shot were with the can attached. The green furniture is from RTG.

Thanks again for your excellent work!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0319.JPG 
Views:	234 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	36132

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

This is part two of this post. The fine gentlemen at TPM Outfitters also recently crafted this HK53 out of a HK93 I'd sent them.

Ken really did some masterful metal work on this project. The 93 had a rail welded onto it and the welds were really deep in the metal. Ken worked his magic and now I can't even tell where any work was previously done.

And instead of shortening the barrel, the old one was removed and replaced with a brand new HK53 barrel. It shoots so smooth and accurately, no sight corrections were necessary.

This is the fourth rifle I've sent TPM (and not the last) and each one has exceeded my expectations. I feel my money has been well spent. Thank you very much.

Thanks Ken and Matt-hk53-1.jpg
    Happiness is a warm gun.

Sponsored Links