My TPM SD Experience - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My TPM SD Experience

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 556x45mm View Post
    I bought this one from Amazon, works perfectly to remove the endcap on the TPM SD Suppressor : https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GV...spanner+wrench
    Thanks I will order one today.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaine777 View Post
    March 2016 to Nov 2017? That's terrible!
    It was unreal. I have no words for the experience.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mr. Maim helped me track down a couple spanner wrenches, and I also looked locally. What some people call a spanner wrench others call a pin wrench... Once I figured that out they seemed to be a bit easier to find.

Harbor Freight has a cheap one for $4.99. I bought like three of them, one for the range bag, one for the work bench, etc.

https://www.harborfreight.com/adjust...nch-36554.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Also... Have fun with that suppressor! I am certain you will love it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just ordered one of the wrenches off Amazon as well as picked up the one from Harbor Freight tonight, just got word my stamp finally came in for my TPM SD can. 12/16/16 check cashed, to 11/6/17 to approved. This SD build has been in the works since Dec 2015, finally going to get to put some rounds down range tomorrow if I'm able to go pick it up, can't wait!!! any recommendations of cleaning procedure/ intervals? I thought I've read somewhere to take it aparts every 200-300 rounds to keep things from locking up too bad inside?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hi,
    We recommend doing the cleaning before 1k rounds typically, be sure to put some welders spatter spray if you want really easy cleaning, obviously the more often you clean the can the easier. Battfied Vegas has a lot of our suppressors and were cleaning them between 1000-2500 rounds with a lot making it well past 100,000 rounds. We also recommend a little anti seize on the threads to the barrel. The barrels are by far the most important to clean with the SD barrel brush, we always do ours at 10 mags or 300 rounds. Thanks for the purchase and enjoy after such a long wait you won’t be disappointed with the sound
    Last edited by TPMoutfitters; 11-23-2017 at 03:19 AM.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MW2152 View Post
    The Governor in my state signed a bill legalizing suppressors on a Friday, Saturday morning I was emailing Ken about buying a TPM SD suppressor, the deal was completed later that morning. TPM got the Form 3 done and in quickly and got the suppressor sent to my SOT promptly as soon as it was approved.

I very much appreciated the communication from Ken during all the steps in the process, at no time did I ever wonder what the status of anything was.

Once my Form 4 cleared last week I was able to get the SD suppressor home, I disassembled it, Fire Clean treated the heck out of it, and then got to try it out yesterday. I put about 75 rounds through it during my first time out, didn't have time for more or it would have been way more than just 75 rounds.

The fit and finish was excellent, the weight was a lot less than I anticipated it would be, and it was absolutely amazingly quiet when I shot it. i am super pleased with how well it cut the noise, actually it far surpassed what I had expected. The price was excellent as well. It went on a Special Weapons SD gun purchased from Dave Getz, and went on and off and fit and worked perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the excellent product and customer service Ken and TPM! I would be happy to do business with you again.
    Glad you like your suppressor. I dealt with Ken on a couple of projects of the last few years, and he was great. Ken always kept me informed of what he was doing, and how things were coming along. The end product was great as well. He is definitely a good option for those who wish to do an HK build or need some work to an older model.

Sean

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Took my new suppressor to the range today. I was shooting MEN 124gr NATO / German ammo. Purchased 1000 round case from SGAmmo for $219. I was not disappointed. Very quiet. Thanks to everyone at TPM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ybnqskp View Post
    Took my new suppressor to the range today. I was shooting MEN 124gr NATO / German ammo. Purchased 1000 round case from SGAmmo for $219. I was not disappointed. Very quiet. Thanks to everyone at TPM.
    That’s awesome on the can, we just bought a LOT of that MEN 124nato the quality is second to none.
    Thanks for choosing our suppressor,
    Matt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TPMoutfitters View Post
    That’s awesome on the can, we just bought a LOT of that MEN 124nato the quality is second to none.
    Thanks for choosing our suppressor,
    Matt
    We just added new hard anodized baffles in red for the new season
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My TPM SD Experience-img_5224.jpg  
    Last edited by TPMoutfitters; 10-19-2018 at 09:16 PM.
    556x45mm, rickj1nd and Lamont like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links