My TPM SD Experience
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My TPM SD Experience

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default My TPM SD Experience

The Governor in my state signed a bill legalizing suppressors on a Friday, Saturday morning I was emailing Ken about buying a TPM SD suppressor, the deal was completed later that morning. TPM got the Form 3 done and in quickly and got the suppressor sent to my SOT promptly as soon as it was approved.

I very much appreciated the communication from Ken during all the steps in the process, at no time did I ever wonder what the status of anything was.

Once my Form 4 cleared last week I was able to get the SD suppressor home, I disassembled it, Fire Clean treated the heck out of it, and then got to try it out yesterday. I put about 75 rounds through it during my first time out, didn't have time for more or it would have been way more than just 75 rounds.

The fit and finish was excellent, the weight was a lot less than I anticipated it would be, and it was absolutely amazingly quiet when I shot it. i am super pleased with how well it cut the noise, actually it far surpassed what I had expected. The price was excellent as well. It went on a Special Weapons SD gun purchased from Dave Getz, and went on and off and fit and worked perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the excellent product and customer service Ken and TPM! I would be happy to do business with you again.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MW2152 View Post
    The Governor in my state signed a bill legalizing suppressors on a Friday, Saturday morning I was emailing Ken about buying a TPM SD suppressor, the deal was completed later that morning. TPM got the Form 3 done and in quickly and got the suppressor sent to my SOT promptly as soon as it was approved.

I very much appreciated the communication from Ken during all the steps in the process, at no time did I ever wonder what the status of anything was.

Once my Form 4 cleared last week I was able to get the SD suppressor home, I disassembled it, Fire Clean treated the heck out of it, and then got to try it out yesterday. I put about 75 rounds through it during my first time out, didn't have time for more or it would have been way more than just 75 rounds.

The fit and finish was excellent, the weight was a lot less than I anticipated it would be, and it was absolutely amazingly quiet when I shot it. i am super pleased with how well it cut the noise, actually it far surpassed what I had expected. The price was excellent as well. It went on a Special Weapons SD gun purchased from Dave Getz, and went on and off and fit and worked perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the excellent product and customer service Ken and TPM! I would be happy to do business with you again.
    this was my experience too! just haven't been able to shoot mine yet....hopefully soon!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brobin10 View Post
    this was my experience too! just haven't been able to shoot mine yet....hopefully soon!
    Not to pile on with unneeded support or to re-state the obvious, but gotta chime in here that my TPM SD runs purrrrrfectly!! My only regret is that I didn't get the self-cleaning model

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am lucky enough to live just 30 min from TPM. I have also been lucky enough to visit with them twice and was shown some 'goodies'. I have the exact same opinion about their suppressor. Great builds. Great price point. Great performance. Über quiet. And... if you have ever held the KAC can, you will know that the TPM version is a lot lighter. One word about cleaning the can... Ken has told me that it doesn't need to be cleaned internally. The carbon inside will actually help with sound deadening. "You don't take apart a car muffler to clean it?" Glad to hear the good report... and as for the SD.... 'lack of report'.
    Be excellent to each other.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default TPM SD suppressor

Hi,
    Glad to hear the great news on your suppressor they are selling very well thanks to customers like you and we appreciate the kind words.
    Thanks
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyWhisper View Post
    I am lucky enough to live just 30 min from TPM. I have also been lucky enough to visit with them twice and was shown some 'goodies'. I have the exact same opinion about their suppressor. Great builds. Great price point. Great performance. Über quiet. And... if you have ever held the KAC can, you will know that the TPM version is a lot lighter. One word about cleaning the can... Ken has told me that it doesn't need to be cleaned internally. The carbon inside will actually help with sound deadening. "You don't take apart a car muffler to clean it?" Glad to hear the good report... and as for the SD.... 'lack of report'.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    Not to pile on with unneeded support or to re-state the obvious, but gotta chime in here that my TPM SD runs purrrrrfectly!! My only regret is that I didn't get the self-cleaning model
    I haven't shot mine yet (come on ATF). Do you think TPM will swap mine out for the self-cleaning version? ;)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

I couldn't agree more with MW2152's post. Ken and the guys at TPM Outfitters make a great product and are awesome to do business with!

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Thanks for the report--- Ken and TPM are top-notch!!!

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Both my TPM experiences/builds have been stellar. Ken is great to work with.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Figured I'd add a picture from some range time with the TPM today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My TPM SD Experience-image.jpeg  

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links