Can't get a hold of you guys! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Can't get a hold of you guys!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gsyoung54 View Post
    Did you get your 8" SD suppressor and how are you liking it?
    I got a full length with my RDTS Ralph SD and it's so damn quiet I hate the thought of going shorter. My SD is way quieter than my German MP5 with a Wolfman and the Wolfman is the quietest thing I've 3-lugged onto the gun... Shot wet the Wolfman gets quieter but still not as quiet as the SD. I may unscrew the SD suppressor when it warms up in Alaska and use some Blitz foamy spray lithium grease as an ablative.

George
    Its still in NFA Jail but should be out this summer, I also have a shorty RDTS KSD suppressor in the clink too. I need to make it a point to go out and shoot them with my FFL soon with my soon to be delivered mp5K-SD and my trusty SD to see the difference.
    Brad4065 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Do post something when you get them!

Now why did you have to go and say "MP5K-SD"? I hadn't even thought of that concept and would have died perfectly happy with what I already have. Is that from Ralph also?

Heavy sigh... it's only money...

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    Its still in NFA Jail but should be out this summer, I also have a shorty RDTS KSD suppressor in the clink too. I need to make it a point to go out and shoot them with my FFL soon with my soon to be delivered mp5K-SD and my trusty SD to see the difference.
    Brad4065 likes this.

George from Alaska

HK45T DA/SA, HK45T Light LEM, Mark 23 90's era, no lockout, P30L v3, another on it's way, P30L Light LEM, USP .45 Elite
    rrMP5 SEF select fire - Flemming from a 94
    IGF MP5 SBR
    IGF HK33 pistol
    RDTS MP5 pistol from a German HK parts kit
    RDTS MP5 SD pistol from a German HK parts kit
    TSC MP5K N pistol from a German SP89
    bunch of suppressors
    other NFA machine guns
    07/02

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Now why did you have to go and say "MP5K-SD"? I hadn't even thought of that concept and would have died perfectly happy with what I already have. Is that from Ralph also?

And then...….he created the 10mm...….

It's only money.....we'll print more.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You really are a cruel, cruel man... ;)

Ralph had just finalized my SD and we were finishing up the final grip selection and mag and he asked "so when are you going to order your 10mm for those Alaskan bears"!. That man is worse than heroin... Lol. I really do like Ralph, he has been around and still manages to spend plenty of time educating me as to variations of HK's and we share older guy stories..! He usually says he has to go because his wife is looking at him about the same time my girlfriend is doing the same... I don't know why some women don't like their men having so much fun and laughing with other guys... oh well.

It is only money... my dad passed away with money in the bank and things he never bought for himself or mom. My kids are going to be so disappointed at the reading of my will... although they will through Form 5's, I think it is, inherit the pre-86 collection and suppressor. I should probably get those forms almost ready to go for the lawyer...

George

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    And then...….he created the 10mm...….

It's only money.....we'll print more.
    Brad4065 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotchu homie

And yes....if I can help feed into it.....I'll do it all day long. If you ever shoot an MP5 10mm, you'll never look back.

Ask me how I know

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are a cruel, cruel man... ;)

Ralph had just finalized my SD and we were finishing up the final grip selection and mag and he asked "so when are you going to order your 10mm for those Alaskan bears"!. That man is worse than heroin... Lol. I really do like Ralph, he has been around and still manages to spend plenty of time educating me as to variations of HK's and we share older guy stories..! He usually says he has to go because his wife is looking at him about the same time my girlfriend is doing the same... I don't know why some women don't like their men having so much fun and laughing with other guys... oh well.

It is only money... my dad passed away with money in the bank and things he never bought for himself or mom. My kids are going to be so disappointed at the reading of my will... although they will through Form 5's, I think it is, inherit the pre-86 collection and suppressor. I should probably get those forms almost ready to go for the lawyer...

George
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

yeah the mp5k-sd is a cool combo, you will love it. I have a mp5-40 and will get a mp5-10 just to round out the collection eventually as I know who has the one I want but its not my unicorn.
    gsyoung54 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think I will do a mp5-10 also... not sure about a 40 but now I'm curious... What is your rainbow unicorn?

George from Alaska

HK45T DA/SA, HK45T Light LEM, Mark 23 90's era, no lockout, P30L v3, another on it's way, P30L Light LEM, USP .45 Elite
    rrMP5 SEF select fire - Flemming from a 94
    IGF MP5 SBR
    IGF HK33 pistol
    RDTS MP5 pistol from a German HK parts kit
    RDTS MP5 SD pistol from a German HK parts kit
    TSC MP5K N pistol from a German SP89
    bunch of suppressors
    other NFA machine guns
    07/02

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a P5SD3 on order. It took a couple calls to get through to place the order.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I think I will do a mp5-10 also... not sure about a 40 but now I'm curious... What is your rainbow unicorn?
    My rainbow unicorn even though its not the best rifle hk ever made (but its way cool) is the G41K and I will have one day I can assure you.

I love the 40, its a great shooter and cheaper, easier to find ammo for than 10mm, and it's not nearly as picky ammo wise as the 10mm and LP wise.
    You will find that HK people love rare stuff and the 10mm is rarer than the 40 for sure but its not what people make it out to be IMHO.

I know a collector who has one of the few Capitol Ord SBRs in 10mm that were made by Marion.
    I also know a ffl/SOT who has both the 40 and 10mm factory guns who will be giving them up on a no law letter basis and I am trying to lockup those guns.

I have a clone 40 SBR which I love to shoot and is going to become a 40 SD soon.
    I also have one of the few sister guns of the Capitol Ord SBR in 40 which I acquired recently and is waiting to clear NFA jail.
    Thomas Jefferson -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That collector doesn't sell anything from his stock, you know that?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links