P2000 or USPc 9mm
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P2000 or USPc 9mm

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default P2000 or USPc 9mm

I have decided to get off the micro-pistol kick with my little S&W Bodyguard .380. Want to move back to a high cap 9mm. I have a P30L but hated using my old P30 for carry because the grip would irritate my skin (if not I would be looking for a P30).

I am thinking P2000 (use to have a P2K V2, didn't like the trigger, too heavy but hear a couple spring changes can fix that) in 9mm or a USPc in 9mm. I am open to the variants, my P30L is DA/SA so I guess I should prefer that but honestly I'm considering a move to LEM anyways (I don't know why it just always appealed to me) I am open to pretty much either of them but I guess it is a bad time to be in the market for a new gun. Things seem scarce out there, even the used guns are way more $$$ then they should be. Just got my P30L from the local gun shop a week or so ago, they have a P30 and a USP in .45 but that is it as of a couple days ago.

Anyone have a lead on one or looking to get rid of one? For used I'm looking at the 700-800 dollar range, I'm posting here because I want to do it face to face as opposed to shipping. Will pay $900 for a new one.

Really only open to 9mm, saw a .40 P2K for sale here in VA for $750 and almost pulled the trigger but my buddy talked me out of it, easier to stick with one pistol round and I agree.

Thanks!

Here are some pics:

My P30L

Changing all the time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Found a USPc in 9mm at Virginia Arms for $930.

I am a happy man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on the find! If anyone else is looking, I just saw 9mm SK on VAGunTrader for $900 OBO. I'm not associated with it at all. Just passing along e lead.
    HK P7, HK P7M8 (x2), HK P7M13 (x3)
    HK USPc 9mm, HK Mark 23, HK USP Tactical 45 (sold)
    HK 94, HK 91

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I actually have talked with the guy and I agreed to buy it from him a couple days ago :)

I just sent you an e-mail also Impact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    Congrats on the find! If anyone else is looking, I just saw 9mm SK on VAGunTrader for $900 OBO. I'm not associated with it at all. Just passing along e lead.
    Wow... Just emailed the guy asking if he had some time free up in his schedule and he replied saying he sold it.

Unbelievable, we agreed to a price, I told him I was free whenever. He said he was busy and "we'll figure it out" waits two days and sells it.

I guess to some people convenience and opportunity are worth more than their word or integrity...

Pissed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that. There are definitely some less than trustworthy folks profiteering right now. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything for a fellow Virginian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We agreed to $700. It's a shame, I left bad review on his profile and copied in all our e-mail conversations and dates so people could see, still no response from him.

Thanks though I think I am out of commission for a while after yesterdays $3k extravaganza getting a HK45 and Benelli Super Vinci.

Decided to just get a LEM conversion (if I can find one) for my USP compact 9mm and go from there. After playing with the LEM on the new HK45 I'm in love :).

-Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow that was a dick move on his part, I just got into HK's and I've already bought 3 this week so like you I'm definitely out of commission for at least 6 months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I live in chester and have a NIB p2000 9mm v2 LEM with night sights. Never been fired.
    My guarantee: "If I don't stop the threat with my first three shots, the next one's free."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh. I just saw the age of the thread. If after 4 years you're still looking let me know :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links