Virginia Arms Closing!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By login_local

Thread: Virginia Arms Closing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Virginia Arms Closing!

From their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/virginiaarmscompany/

It is with a heart full of gratitude, but heavy with sadness that we announce that we have decided to close Virginia Arms Company.

We would like to thank our fantastic customers for a great 21 years. It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve you. We especially want to thank all of our incredible staff members. Virginia Arms has been a special place because our employees made it special. We will be forever grateful for our incredible staff.

Alas, times change and it is time for new challenges. Please keep an eye here for announcements. In the short term, everything is on sale. Please stop in and take advantage of some discounts.

All new firearms 10% off with select items (Benelli family and Remington bolt action guns at 20% off)

Ammo is 10% off
    All accessories are 20% off
    Galco products are 50% off
    Silencers and SBRs are 40% off

No layaways, special orders or rain checks, all pricing limited to new inventory in stock.

We will not be accepting any new consignment items. We will accept transfers that have already been arranged, but we will not accept new transfer requests.

Thank you for your patronage over the last 21 years!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sad news about the best gun shop in Northern Virginia. When I moved from the People's Republic of Massachusetts Virginia Arms sold me my first free state gun (and several more since then)

I stopped in the week they announced they were closing and most of their new firearms were gone but the consignment side had a lot available.

While not discounted at the time I picked up my first HK, it's P2000sk and I swear it's never been fired.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    Sad news about the best gun shop in Northern Virginia.
    It looks like Fairfax Armory bought Virginia Arms from Bernie and will reopen the location in early January 2019. Here's their Facebook post:

Great News; Virginia Arms will be re-opening soon under new management. Kevin Rychlik, the founder and former owner will be opening around the first of the year after purchasing Virginia Arms from Bernie. We will work hard to keep the awesome reputation and quality that Bernie worked hard to build. Stay tuned for more.... in the meantime, please visit Fairfax Armory at 11125 Lee Highway in Fairfax, VA. God Bless and Merry Christmas. Kevin
    omegajb likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So many good gun shops in NOVA have closed. Any NOVA owners remember the Old Towne Armory when it was actually in Old Towne Alexandria, VA? That's where I caught the gun bug I was 12 in 1986 and they had a wall full of transferable machineguns. They moved in the late 90s to Manassas. Or Potomac Arms, bought my first AR there in 1995.

Sponsored Links