Best HK Dealers and Shops in VA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best HK Dealers and Shops in VA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bauerdb View Post
    I went there the other day. One employee and a sparse selection. It was rough.
    I stopped by yesterday and there were a couple employees there but the selection on display has definitely thinned out, as you say. Didn't recognize them but hadn't been in a few years so that's not necessarily a big surprise. I wonder how many they kept on board after Bernie left?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's a shame, it was the best shop in NoVA with a good selection.
    I'm hoping they become dealers for more manufacturers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately most gun stores need to carry inventory that turns rather quickly. I don't forsee many gun stores staying open unless they have a shooting range attached, diversify what they sell, or start selling online to a wider audience.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bullseye Guns of Leesburg is literally a few minutes walk from my house. They don't have an enormous selection in the store but they have some HKs rotating through their inventory. They don't do gunsmithing there unfortunately (they referred me to Sterling Arsenal), but they do have their own range. I love that place.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by THAT guy View Post
    Bullseye Guns of Leesburg is literally a few minutes walk from my house. They don't have an enormous selection in the store but they have some HKs rotating through their inventory. They don't do gunsmithing there unfortunately (they referred me to Sterling Arsenal), but they do have their own range. I love that place.
    just drove through there yesterday and saw that place, was wondering how well they would do with loudoun guns right down the street...didnt know they had a range, is it at that location?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swansonpc View Post
    just drove through there yesterday and saw that place, was wondering how well they would do with loudoun guns right down the street...didnt know they had a range, is it at that location?
    I actually don't know. When I picked up my HK, Dave asked me if I wanted to shoot it but I declined, because I was already on my way to Silver Eagle. As soon as my gun comes back from Gray Guns, I'm going to ask if I can shoot it. As far as how they're faring against Loudoun Guns, they seem to be doing just fine. I prefer to do my transfers through Bullseye because Loudoun Gun's transfer fee is $50, twice that of Bullseye.

I should also mention that they have a new website at www.bullseyegunsva.com. Much, much bigger selection. Obviously not everything online is there in their store like I alluded to, but I'm 99.9% sure I'll be ordering my next gun through them. They're great guys.
    Last edited by THAT guy; Yesterday at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by THAT guy View Post
    I actually don't know. When I picked up my HK, Dave asked me if I wanted to shoot it but I declined, because I was already on my way to Silver Eagle. As soon as my gun comes back from Gray Guns, I'm going to ask if I can shoot it. As far as how they're faring against Loudoun Guns, they seem to be doing just fine. I prefer to do my transfers through Bullseye because Loudoun Gun's transfer fee is $50, twice that of Bullseye.

I should also mention that they have a new website at www.bullseyegunsva.com. Much, much bigger selection. Obviously not everything online is there in their store like I alluded to, but I'm 99.9% sure I'll be ordering my next gun through them. They're great guys.
    good to know! i use to live in that area but now im closer to DC, will make an effort to stop in there next time im around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links