Best HK Dealers and Shops in VA?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best HK Dealers and Shops in VA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Best HK Dealers and Shops in VA?

Up here in Northern Virginia it's been a paid to find folks that have many HK guns in house or any parts on hand for them. Anyone have any favorite stores that accommodate us well and know how to properly put on sights and or have them in stock?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

If you want someone to install the parts Teufelshund Tactical is in Virginia although not in northern va. James is on the forms here and is going to be one of the guys in the area that really knows the HK pistols. For most stuff though you would need to provide parts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Before Virginia Arms in Manassas closed I would have guessed them, now maybe Silver Eagle group in Ashburn?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    Before Virginia Arms in Manassas closed I would have guessed them, now maybe Silver Eagle group in Ashburn?

Silver Eagle Group does fine work and seem to do their research when needed.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post

They just reopened under new management. I've been once, didn’t see any H&Ks but might be worth trying. Silver Eagle seems to have the pistols, but I try to avoid sending my cash there given that the owner is a Mega donor to gun grabbing dems.

Sterling Arsenal is another good place to check out, particularly for gunsmithing. They currently have a bunch of German roller locks and a sear in stock. Really nice HK94 SD build with a KAC can.

I've had really good luck with Vienna Arsenal, they don't stock many new H&Ks but they have a ton of used guns and parts. Always a few H&Ks, you never know which ones. They buy out gunshops that are closing and always seem to have something interesting, from P7s to colts and preban AKs. I usually go for the $25 transfers but stay to browse. Honestly, it's really the only shop I find interesting in NOVA anymore.

Teufelshund Tactical and TSC Machine aren’t in NOVA but deserve a mention in any "H&K shops in VA" thread.
    Last edited by freeride1; 09-09-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    They just reopened under new management. I've been once, didn’t see any H&Ks but might be worth trying. Silver Eagle seems to have the pistols, but I try to avoid sending my cash there given that the owner is a Mega donor to gun grabbing dems.

Sterling Arsenal is another good place to check out, particularly for gunsmithing. They currently have a bunch of German roller locks and a sear in stock. Really nice HK94 SD build with a KAC can.

I've had really good luck with Vienna Arsenal, they don't stock many new H&Ks but they have a ton of used guns and parts. Always a few H&Ks, you never know which ones. They buy out gunshops that are closing and always seem to have something interesting, from P7s to colts and preban AKs. I usually go for the $25 transfers but stay to browse. Honestly, it's really the only shop I find interesting in NOVA anymore.

Teufelshund Tactical and TSC Machine aren’t in NOVA but deserve a mention in any "H&K shops in VA" thread.
    Didn't know they were under new ownership. Huh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, unfortunately it's not the same as under old ownership when it comes to availability of new firearms.
    Nice people and a good selection of used consignment firearms but only a few or each of the major brands. I'm not even sure if they carry HK.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now I'm kind of curious about how much Virginia Arms has changed since it went under new ownership last year.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warbadger View Post
    Now I'm kind of curious about how much Virginia Arms has changed since it went under new ownership last year.
    I went there the other day. One employee and a sparse selection. It was rough.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

although not in nova, big dog outfitters in king george has a decent stock of hk stuff to include a couple transferable mp5s last time i stepped in there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links