Virginia Governor and Legislative Actions - Banning Suppressors and Certain Firearms
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Virginia Governor and Legislative Actions - Banning Suppressors and Certain Firearms

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Virginia Governor and Legislative Actions - Banning Suppressors and Certain Firearms

I want to stay out of the weeds regarding the political subject matter here...But, any members that may reside or store any of their class 3 items here in Virginia (And this may also include high capacity magazines for your NFA items or firearms that may be the target of these hearings - i.e. "Assault Rifles"). The Governor and the State Legislature have been holding hearings with the intentions of creating laws to ban the sale and ownership of a number of items here in Virginia (This is intended to include full out confiscation, no ownership of any kind...Period) .

I want to stick to the subject relevant to this thread and site.

These items include:

Firearm Suppressors
    Short Barreled Rifles
    Machineguns
    So-called Assault Rifles (Specifically - AR type firearms and any other military style rifles - which would include all of the HK roller block firearms).
    and accessories for these firearms (Including high capacity magazines).

If you have not expressed your opinion or concerns with the People (Our elected Officials) in Richmond, Virginia about these unconstitutional actions, you may want to hop on the bandwagon. This is a serious erosion of our 2nd Amendment Rights.

I apologize to the moderators if I broke any of the posting rules...That is not my intentions and I even went and re-read the rules trying to make sure I was in line with the requirements. Obviously this is a serious matter and there was no other place I could find to ensure all the members that may be effected would be made aware...Thank you for your patience and attention to your rights to own cool HK firearms, I do here in Virginia.
    Last edited by Bthrasher4; 08-23-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    IsaacL, veritas, AGG and 4 others like this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

What has happened to the State of Virginia!!!
    Infiltrators.

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had heard rumblings of this and even though I’m in Colorado at the moment, one of my beneficiaries is in Virginia so thanks for the heads up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have way more NFA Tax Stamps than I care to disclose or admit too, I am seriously concerned about the direction Virginia has turned...

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Unhappy

Not to be political, but I am concerned about how the entire country is turning. I once lived in a very red state and now it is a disheartening blue and becoming more blue by the years.
    VX666 likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think we do need to be political. Specifically civilian pro-firearms ownership. Otherwise in a very short time this forum and others like it will become academic discussions boards on the historical objects of what we used to be able to own and shoot. The fashion these days seems to involve many people relinquishing many of our liberties in exchange for the perception of safety and security. I welcome this thread and hope to see more like it on HK Pro. Good luck Virginia! We need to lodge our complaints and wishes with the elected representatives of the people if we want to be able to legally collect and shoot the type of firearms we talk about here every day.
    veritas, Vincent04 and VX666 like this.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bthrasher4 View Post
    I have way more NFA Tax Stamps than I care to disclose or admit too, I am seriously concerned about the direction Virginia has turned...
    Glad I’m not the only one😁. Maybe my upcoming departure to an adjacent state is not that bad after all.

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cjude View Post
    I think we do need to be political. Specifically civilian pro-firearms ownership. Otherwise in a very short time this forum and others like it will become academic discussions boards on the historical objects of what we used to be able to own and shoot. The fashion these days seems to involve many people relinquishing many of our liberties in exchange for the perception of safety and security. I welcome this thread and hope to see more like it on HK Pro. Good luck Virginia! We need to lodge our complaints and wishes with the elected representatives of the people if we want to be able to legally collect and shoot the type of firearms we talk about here every day.
    Cjude,
    No offense, but if this starts sweeping the country there will be NO PLACE LIKE THIS ONE ON THE INTERNET TO DISCUSS FIREARMS. Period, end of story.

Again, not a slam, but do you really think after overturning the Second Amendment, they will stop there? PLEASE.

Once this starts it goes ugly quick. NOT politics. Just what happens. I don't even want to talk about the economic impact. Once the world is gripped in economic collapse because we fail as the final backstop, it all goes down in flames.

If liberals can't control us and our society, they are saying RIGHT NOW, to just burn it all down. Because it's capitalism and it's evil.

sigh, I weep for our country

"PROTECT AND DEFEND AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC"
    VX666 likes this.
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree, @Bthrasher4 did the RIGHT thing

This is just one of hundreds of thousands of examples the government has already violated the constitution. We need to excercise both 1A and 2A, they are the top two rights for a critical reason.

Moving to another state isn't going to solve the problem. Sitting around and letting this happen only encourages more criminals getting into office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The other problem is new media and social media censorship.

News like this and info to write to elected officials is heavily censored.

The general public only hears about mass shootings by white males and think no gun laws exist; that machines guns, tanks, and F35s are sold legally at Walmart

Then they keep pushing for redundant gun bans not having a clue they are already banned.
    Last edited by VX666; 09-02-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links