WTK: HK shops in VA & D.C. area - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: WTK: HK shops in VA & D.C. area

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    and if lowest price is one's goal, then wait for the next show in Chantilly.

I just ordered a Henry Mini Bolt for my daughter's birthday. I called Gilbert SAR on a Tuesday, and they had it in their store on Friday. I got it for around $215 (discounted). For a range, there aren't many places in the Metro area that compare to Gilberts range fees, rules, and service (not to mention, they don't have the attitude we often see at many shops).

the gun shows in chantilly do NOT have the lowest prices. I have found VA Arms to have the lowest prices. There are no deals to be found on guns at the Chantilly gun show so I don't know what guns you are talking about. And VA Arms did quick turnaround for me as well, they even scored me a NIB Saiga .223 rifle back in June, when all of the online places were sold out and jacked up their prices.

For ranges, I never had a attitude problem at BlueRidge.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sernv99 View Post
    the gun shows in chantilly do NOT have the lowest prices. I have found VA Arms to have the lowest prices. There are no deals to be found on guns at the Chantilly gun show so I don't know what guns you are talking about. And VA Arms did quick turnaround for me as well, they even scored me a NIB Saiga .223 rifle back in June, when all of the online places were sold out and jacked up their prices.

For ranges, I never had a attitude problem at BlueRidge.
    "There are no deals to be found on guns at the Chantilly gun show so I don't know what guns you are talking about."

The second half is true, perhaps you haven't looked hard enough.

"For ranges, I never had a attitude problem at BlueRidge."

That's contrary to many other's experiences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"There are no deals to be found on guns at the Chantilly gun show so I don't know what guns you are talking about."

The second half is true, perhaps you haven't looked hard enough.

"For ranges, I never had a attitude problem at BlueRidge."

That's contrary to many other's experiences.

yes I have checked it out twice now and ask around, especially on the gun boards. You won't see a whole lot of people saying that a HK45 or Kimber 1911 or Glock 9mm NIB,or any other modern gun NIB is cheaper at Chantilly gun show than at a local shop.

and who are these "many other" that have had bad experience at Blue Ridge? You sound like hordes of people have had bad experience there. If they were that bad, they would had been shut down for a lack of business. They certainly don't sell enough guns to keep their place open.Their prices are as high as well.

let me guess, you must have some sort of stake in Gilberts LMAO, otherwise you wouldnt be sounding like a commercial for them, at least put some objective comments and make your postings seem like you are not being paid by them for your advertising

go on THR.org and find my posts regarding VA gun shops. Lot of folks who think Gilberts is a rip off.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

What's with all these snippy little '08 HKPro newbies?

The history of Blueridge's range masters and their broken air conditioning system (which they would lie to their customers about), 5 shot burst rules, and fines that cost more than a years membership at other ranges are legendary. You must not have been around for more than a couple years? Could they be better the past year? Maybe. That doesn't change many years of prior practice...they still have their outrageous fines don't they?

And, who's the HOMER for VA Arms? Put your money where your mouth is. Go post the VA Arms new prices for major pieces like a Glock 17, HK45, or any other pieces like USPs. When the Chantilly show comes around, I'll post the new prices and the dealers name for the same guns. What's your excuse?

Post the prices, or you are all mouth.

yes I have checked it out twice now and ask around, especially on the gun boards. You won't see a whole lot of people saying that a HK45 or Kimber 1911 or Glock 9mm NIB,or any other modern gun NIB is cheaper at Chantilly gun show than at a local shop.

and who are these "many other" that have had bad experience at Blue Ridge? You sound like hordes of people have had bad experience there. If they were that bad, they would had been shut down for a lack of business. They certainly don't sell enough guns to keep their place open.Their prices are as high as well.

let me guess, you must have some sort of stake in Gilberts LMAO, otherwise you wouldnt be sounding like a commercial for them, at least put some objective comments and make your postings seem like you are not being paid by them for your advertising

go on THR.org and find my posts regarding VA gun shops. Lot of folks who think Gilberts is a rip off.
    Last edited by SudS; 08-06-2008 at 02:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey Gilberts, ummm I mean SudS, why don't you let me know when your prices are actually worth while to consider. I'm looking at a HK45 myself, so if you can give me the best deal in noVA, I'll buy it from you

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

Hey Mary, ummm I mean VA Arms HOMER, I'll let you know what the price is of an HK45 when you save enough money from your paper route.

hey Gilberts, ummm I mean SudS, why don't you let me know when your prices are actually worth while to consider. I'm looking at a HK45 myself, so if you can give me the best deal in noVA, I'll buy it from you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Mary, ummm I mean VA Arms HOMER, I'll let you know what the price is of an HK45 when you save enough money from your paper route.
    too bad there isn't anyone who works at VA Arms named Mary. Are you sure you got the right store buddy? There are other counties out there besides Fairfax, you should venture out sometime. Maybe you will realize your prices don't match up and are over-inflated.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

too bad there isn't anyone who works at VA Arms named Mary. Are you sure you got the right store buddy? There are other counties out there besides Fairfax, you should venture out sometime. Maybe you will realize your prices don't match up and are over-inflated.
    Anybody who claims that VA Arms has better prices on new guns than "The Nations Gun Show" in Chantilly AND better than can be found on the World Wide Web, has got to be a Mary who stays in their room, partially unclothed, and has a paper route.

Now, quote me what I've stated about Gilbert SAR gun prices? Well Mary?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anybody who claims that VA Arms has better prices on new guns than "The Nations Gun Show" in Chantilly AND better than can be found on the World Wide Web, has got to be a Mary who stays in their room, partially unclothed, and has a paper route.

Now, quote me what I've stated about Gilbert SAR gun prices? Well Mary?
    did I say better on the internet pricing? re-read what I said, those ESL classes didnt help you out I guess, huh?

so Gilbert, when are you getting those HK45 guns at the best price all in nova? Please post the price, I need a good laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool thread! Had to look at the URL line to make sure I wasn't on arf.com. Not sure who is going to get the last word here, but y'all are sure entertaining!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links