HK MP5K-N PDW Barrel - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HK MP5K-N PDW Barrel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So are the barrels in the new SP5k made in the US ? Curious because my SP89 host has a factory Hk barrel with the proof marks ? They read 8Z JA. There is also a very small K imprint on the taper for the chamber . It’s has the three lug, threaded tip and sling hole attachment delete.

I tried the new 1/2 x 28 adapter for my trident can, and it won’t thread on . I’m not sure if it’s the anodizing or the adapter threads. The adapter won’t fit my threaded barrel on my P7M8 either ...nor will the thread cover from my sp89’s barrel for that matter . Looking like I need to go buy a thread pitch gauge. I have a suspicion that one of my barrels is 1/2x28 and the other might be 1/2x32.

Thanks for any input .
    Last edited by Chinook335; 08-11-2019 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Add information

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

HKParts has 1/2x32 from B&T and US made.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Chinook335 View Post
    So are the barrels in the new SP5k made in the US ? Curious because my SP89 host has a factory Hk barrel with the proof marks ? They read 8Z JA. There is also a very small K imprint on the taper for the chamber . It’s has the three lug, threaded tip and sling hole attachment delete.

I tried the new 1/2 x 28 adapter for my trident can, and it won’t thread on . I’m not sure if it’s the anodizing or the adapter threads. The adapter won’t fit my threaded barrel on my P7M8 either ...nor will the thread cover from my sp89’s barrel for that matter . Looking like I need to go buy a thread pitch gauge. I have a suspicion that one of my barrels is 1/2x28 and the other might be 1/2x32.

Thanks for any input .
    Chinook335

Standard HK threading for 9mm barrels is 1/2" x 32 TPI. The 1/2" x 28 TPI is standard USA threading employed on several different caliber barrels - e.g. 9mm, 5.56 and .22

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links