WTB: HK trigger pack registered by Tim LaFrance of LS (LaFrance Specialties).
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB: HK trigger pack registered by Tim LaFrance of LS (LaFrance Specialties).

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default WTB: HK trigger pack registered by Tim LaFrance of LS (LaFrance Specialties).

I wish to purchase a title II NFA transferable class III HK (Heckler & Koch) trigger pack manufactured and registered by Tim LaFrance of LS (LaFrance Specialties). Thanks for your consideration.

*Offering $300 finder's fee for a lead that results in a deal closing.

My references:
    My eBay feedback, member since 1998.
    My HKpro feedback, joined 2-21-2010.
    and my Gunbroker feedback.

Other ads for this hunt:
    subguns ad
    sturm ad

My plan is to have LaFrance pack x3 secured before 41F. Each to ultimately be modified from SEF to ambi in the following configurations (this plan is 2/3 complete):
    Last edited by Neo-Geo; 03-28-2016 at 12:56 AM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content . Hidden Content 7/14/2016.
    Check cleared 7/18/2016. Approved 6/16/2017. Stamps delivered 7/6/2017.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Per the suggestion of coolhand, I just tracked down Tim LaFrance to see if he had anything set aside. Spoke with him minutes ago, he's still sharp and involved in the machine gun biz. He checked his records and the last one registered was # 138. Tim LaFrance says, "There may be a few more but they would have been post sample by that time." He said these packs were all manufactured for the movie industry (sold to two different companies that he named) as they wanted these to switch around with different guns. From the LaFrance pack owners I've spoken to, the highest confirmed pack # is 100, and that owner says he knows someone with # 101. He doesn't have any packs left or any finished machine guns for that matter, as he sold off everything years ago.

He mentioned a SRC MP5 3-lug silencer that he recently finished a batch of. I requested material on them by mail (he doesn't do email). He said they were suited for 25k rounds, $600 each, and would be the quietest you've heard.
    Last edited by Neo-Geo; 03-31-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Are you using all 3 packs for just a k? Jealous! Lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Oh no, the packs are not just for the MP5Ks, I just used K housings to express my plan. I currently have a MP5 & MP5 reverse stretch being built. Already secured some wooden furniture to use with those from this recent market listing. For now, I'm sticking to 9mm hosts for interchangeable/compatible trigger packs, mags, ammo, & suppressors across the board. I need to pickup a MP5SD, for that's all that's left for 9mm hosts anyways, but now I'm leery about the proprietary suppressor, messy carbon clean up, and grain specific ammo requirements. Sadly, I very much regret not bidding higher for Marine0303's MP5SD listing on GB, I lost the auction by $25!

So, the following are factory SBR builds (form 2s) since all are/were registered as SBR at production, not later, that way no personal info engraving requirements:
    MP5 - new build now on form 3, has new 1/2x32 Navy threaded barrel
    MP5 reverse stretch - new build now on form 3, has new w/ 1/2x32 Navy threaded barrel
    MP5K - its new, but the K-N barrel was installed by HK back in the day. Now on form 4, to remain safe queen.
    MP5K - new build with new 1/2x32 Navy threaded barrel, to serve as shooter.

Though if I do manage to find the 3rd LS pack, perhaps doing SBRs doesn't seem necessary, but I want the option to leave these as SBRs for home defense when using semi-auto packs.

Suppressors:
    KAC Navy MP5-N suppressor x3 (two on form 4, third is a commitment in the group buy thread)
    SilencerCo Omega 9K (on form 3 from Capitol Armory as of 1/7/2016 7:16 AM)
    Gemtech MK-9K suppressor with 3-lug mount (Gemtech confirmed order with my dealer, waiting on next production)

I'll probably add:
    Tim LaFrance's SRC MP5 3-lug suppressor
    an additional SilencerCo Omega 9K
    an additional Gemtech MK-9K

and I have like weeks, not months, if I'm to finish this stamp collection before 41F. Does't seem like that goal will be met. :/

Oh well, Nobama is # 1 gun salesman or sure.
    Last edited by Neo-Geo; 03-27-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Neo, you need to get a beltfed.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Or a 10mm

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Mail arrived from the legendary Tim LaFrance for his SRC MP5 3-lug suppressors.

• Suited for 25k rounds, lifetime guarantee & fully serviceable by the manufacturer.
    • $600 each, and would be the quietest you've heard.
    • For the MP5 suppressor, he has 8 or 9 units in stock.
    • For the M4/M16A2 cans, he has 9 or 10 units in stock.
    • --> For ordering, contact Tim LaFrance directly (see biz card below).

Click the thumbnails to view full size:

For more info visit this thread:
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-heads-...ecialties.html
    Last edited by Neo-Geo; 03-21-2016 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The search is over. Deal was finalized for the 3rd and final HK LaFrance trigger pack, and my gunsmith confirmed that the recent two acquisitions can indeed be converted from SEF to ambi. As with all of my machine gun purchases, each pact was sealed by a completed (signed & dated by both parties) 2-page contract. So this is a done deal. Full bank wire payment (no 50/50) to be transferred after the seller provides his full T/T info, and the banks reopen for business.

After these past 2 weeks of searching, I can tell you that there are at least 16 self-proclaimed HK LaFrance pack owners here on HKPro, and I came across a few outside of HKpro as well, but I'm only buying this final pack. Thanks for everyone's correspondences and consideration with this project.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Congrats Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Good deal.

Be nice to see before and after photos of the trigger box conversion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links