Like Tree41Likes

Thread: USP Expert Weight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Would be a nice Christmas present.

MONEY PRINTER GO BRRRR
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I know this is not the fault of @MKabar but some sort of update, no matter how minuscule, would be greatly appreciated.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes I believe we are due for an update. If they cannot produce them lets just get our $ back and move on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello,
    If not too late for the group buy, can I get on the list for one Expert9? Let me know what would I need to do. Thanks!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

You can purchase one of my spots on the list if you’re interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ar2088 View Post
    Hello,
    If not too late for the group buy, can I get on the list for one Expert9? Let me know what would I need to do. Thanks!

One of my spots sold.

3 more available (expert and 2 elite 9mm)
    PM for details.

Thanks
    Last edited by sean415; 01-14-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It would be nice for an update, its been a long time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markg View Post
    It would be nice for an update, its been a long time...
    An update would be nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm looking for one for my USP 45 Elite, are these still for sale or did I miss the cutoff? I don't know where else to get one of these.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You should contact MKabar. Read post #277.

Banned

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Hello everyone,
    I am finally back with some update - some good news - the productions finally started moving (!) - they are couple new weights already sold in Germany (got some pics)
    (they changed the CNC guy last year finally because old one didn´t make anything in 1-2 years) and the first batch was wrong somehow, they told me bad dimensions - so I was afraid to buy the 9 pieces with questionable quality from first "test" series).

I got two pics of the new Expert weight (design update!) - one from official HK Instagram and one on some HK Facebook group - but I lost the second one - trying to find it in my phone somewhere or computer...

So anyhow the major news is, that they added cutouts to Expert weight too. For design purposes to match the Elite weights new design.
    I was told in the past, that the cutouts in Elites were for some lightening (too much weight on the front on longer Elite weight probably I think - I don´t have Elite and I never had Elite with weight in my hand, only without).

They promised to finally finish my big 20 pieces order soon (I got some new guys in the list) of Expert weights only (both 9 and 45 calibers). And also promised to make second batch for me of Elite weights finally this year too - huray!
    Unfortunatelly I don´t have any new updates about old version of Elite weights without cutouts. And no info about possible old version of Expert yet. But I will try to get it of course. And also I will post more images after I will get some.

I received some emails recently from some old guys and some new ones too - I hope that I already answered to all new emails in the last couple months about this group buy, but if I forgot somebody - sorry for that, I am having tons of emails daily
    (IT job and I miss something occasionally). Please send it again if you don´t have any respond from me recently.
    Also please use my email mainly, because the PM box here is still doing some weird stuff again (somebody is trying to send me PM and I got multiple messages about full inbox and I have like 20-30 spots free and I will not receive the message even if I delete some more old messages - this issue stopped for some time and now it´s doing it again like last half year or something, never mind, email is fine).

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Sponsored Links