SP5K binary info pls

Thread: SP5K binary info pls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SP5K binary info pls

Howdy all, i have just placed an order for the Franklin binary trigger for my SP5K, if i wanted to have a 2nd trigger group to install this into where can i buy a complete assembled lower trigger group that wont cost me a ton? thanks in advance Chas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could be mistaken, but I believe all you need is the case, the ejector and the ejector spring and that the BFS-III HK trigger assembly has the rest of the parts to the pack. That should save you some coin over buying a complete assembly you are not going to use.

Search the youtube for "Franklin Armory HK Binary Trigger Review Part 1" for the details.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PabloHoney View Post
    Could be mistaken, but I believe all you need is the case, the ejector and the ejector spring and that the BFS-III HK trigger assembly has the rest of the parts to the pack. That should save you some coin over buying a complete assembly you are not going to use.

Search the youtube for "Franklin Armory HK Binary Trigger Review Part 1" for the details.
    Agreed, only a ( clipped and pinned SEF ) housing is needed. Some jave made ambi housings work, but the franklin selectors are made for SEFs.

You can re-use your ejector, ejector axle, and spring
    Last edited by kbinmt; 02-22-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Sponsored Links