WTB/WTT: HK USP45 Tactical Recoil Spring/Guide Rod Assembly
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deadwing

Thread: WTB/WTT: HK USP45 Tactical Recoil Spring/Guide Rod Assembly

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTB/WTT: HK USP45 Tactical Recoil Spring/Guide Rod Assembly

I am in need of a complete recoil spring/guide rod assembly for a USP45 Tactical, HK part #217706. This part is also also original equipment on the USP45 Elite and Expert. I need the entire assembly, not just the spring(s) as the one i'm replacing has some peening on the guide rod and requires replacement. I will consider only NEW parts or take-off parts from brand new pistols. NO refurbished/refinished items, please. These sell for $38 brand new from HK, so try not to get too crazy with pricing if you have one to offer for sale.

If you have what i need and are interested in trading (or partial trade of) parts, i have a bunch of Variant 1 trigger/fire control parts that were removed from various USP, USP Compact, and HK45 pistols when i converted them to LEM. Parts available include control/safety levers, bobbed and spurred hammers, detent plates, hammer axles, catches, sears, springs, etc., along with the odd trigger, lanyard loop/lockout device, and some odds and ends from a P30 i did some work on. Most parts are new take-offs from brand new pistols that i converted to LEM prior to doing any shooting. I also have various HK sight sets that were removed from USP, USP Compact, HK45, and P30 pistols when i installed night sights. I have a couple tall (suppressor) tritium front sights for full size USP in new, unused condition. If you are interested in a potential trade, i can provide more specific details and email photos if you'd like.

Please be able to accept PayPal (friends/family) or have someone willing to accept funds on your behalf. And it's not that i don't trust, but please be willing/able to email me clear photos of the part you have available so that i may verify condition and correctness of the part prior to completing the transaction.

Feel free to PM me with any sale/trade offers or questions. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Deadwing; 07-04-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Is HK out of these? I ordered an extra 1 roughly 2 months ago from them along with some other parts. At the time they said plenty were in stock. And you are correct. The part is $38 directly from them

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    These sell for $38 brand new from HK, so try not to get too crazy with pricing if you have one to offer for sale.
    Why don't you order directly from HKCS and save all the hassles?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Why don't you order directly from HKCS and save all the hassles?
    They're currently OOS and i'd rather not wait. And if someone has one they want to sell, it's not really any sort of hassle, is it? I pay, they ship. Same transaction as if i'd bought from HKCS. The trade was only offered in the off chance someone could use something from the pile of parts i've got sitting around wasting space.
    THRLSEKR likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)

If HKCS is out of stock and you can't wait, there is a good chance you might not find it at $38. Supply and demand.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    If HKCS is out of stock and you can't wait, there is a good chance you might not find it at $38. Supply and demand.
    Hence the "try not to get too crazy with pricing" portion of my post. I mention the HKCS price as a starting point. For those who need it spelled out, i'm not willing to pay HKParts.net prices, even if you provide the lube.
    Last edited by Deadwing; 07-06-2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Clarity

Sponsored Links