WTB: On the hunt for a 416 upper
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WTB: On the hunt for a 416 upper

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default WTB: On the hunt for a 416 upper

I am looking for a 416 complete upper to mate with my AR Pistol lower. Any advice or tips? It seems almost impossible to find one, Ive check Gun Broker and the for sale section on this site. Anyone got other spots to check?

Thanks!

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That second one isn't a 416. I called the owner of that upper and it's a remarked MR upper. Buyer beware.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

PM sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chungdae View Post
    That second one isn't a 416. I called the owner of that upper and it's a remarked MR upper. Buyer beware.
    Were you one of the "few phone conversations" listed in the description now stating they suspect it is not all German? Barrel/Gas Block did look suspiciously like a HKParts Upper conversion kit on an upper receiver which definitely lacked import markings. At least they did the right thing an updated the listing.

I've been on the lookout for a good 416 upper as well, but the number of options seems to have dried up a little at the moment. A few of those auctions listed on GB have been around for a little bit I believe ... maybe I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and realize I probably will not be finding a "deal" on these bad boys.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhawley56 View Post
    Were you one of the "few phone conversations" listed in the description now stating they suspect it is not all German? Barrel/Gas Block did look suspiciously like a HKParts Upper conversion kit on an upper receiver which definitely lacked import markings. At least they did the right thing an updated the listing.

I've been on the lookout for a good 416 upper as well, but the number of options seems to have dried up a little at the moment. A few of those auctions listed on GB have been around for a little bit I believe ... maybe I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and realize I probably will not be finding a "deal" on these bad boys.
    Im on the same boat. A lot of the options listed seem suspect for one reason or another.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Guys

I'll be real honest here. There are HK416 uppers for sale. However, if you're looking for a VGB 416 upper for $2500....you're SOL.

I've seen ONE that sold for $3K, and I put it in the heads up section.....it was gone within minutes of posting, and I know who got it. If you're serious, I have and
    know where several are for sale.....but you're looking at $4K plus.....because those of us that got in the game know that they are going to
    dry up, or what you're going to end up with are beaters.....not clean uppers.

Just my $.02

Cheers!!!!
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

@teknikk7

Don't know if you're still looking but one just popped up for sale. Good price too.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts...-complete.html
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Sponsored Links