WTB: USP9 Compact Spurred Hammer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WTB: USP9 Compact Spurred Hammer

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bp1 View Post
    Interesting, as the v1 DA/SA USP Compact 45 that this newbie has, came with a non-notched Hammer/short Catch. (Which means, a longer Catch needed to be installed when it was converted to LEMv1, recently). Date code: AE ('04), which throws me a curve, only because it was purchased in' 06.

If I mistakenly recall it as an " '06 “ when ordering parts, it puts me on the incorrect side of the '05 changes, although the pistol has been largely (or completely) updated with all post-2005 parts.

It is desirable for me, as well, to get a Spurred Hammer, even though this USPC is now in LEM config., so it would be a LEMv0, I believe.
    No LEM spurred hammer for USP, only P Series have a LEM spurred hammer option.
    (I know it blows, it is what it is)

Put a spur hammer on my USP Compact 9mm, with other upgrades, this is a perfect fighting USP Compact.
    Last edited by Kost; 02-15-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    bp1 likes this.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kost View Post

Put a spur hammer on my USP Compact 9mm, with other upgrades, this is a perfect fighting USP Compact.
    Great looking compact, makes me wish I never sold mine! The LEM compact is a nice setup if you can find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kost likes this.

bp1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kost View Post

Yes. Yes. Of course. I knew that. That's what tired typing gets me. (Fingers work, brain: not so much)

I did, however, buy a 5,6,9,10 Detent Plate so that I can have the uspc 45 in v9 w/ spurred Hammer.

In v1, there is a double-click on the reset, where the LEM reset is more smooth. IMO.

ETA: v9 w/ambi control levers for LH shooting. So, I need to get the ambi levers.
    Last edited by bp1; 02-16-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    Kost likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bp1 View Post
    Yes. Yes. Of course. I knew that. That's what tired typing gets me. (Fingers work, brain: not so much)

I did, however, buy a 5,6,9,10 Detent Plate so that I can have the uspc 45 in v9 w/ spurred Hammer.

In v1, there is a double-click on the reset, where the LEM reset is more smooth. IMO.

ETA: v9 w/ambi control levers for LH shooting. So, I need to get the ambi levers.
    Good on ya brother! One in my photo has spur hammer, converted to V9 (no decock, really like this), HK45C mag release, Trijicon Green night sights, and DecalGrip.
    =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

bp1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

@Kost Thank you for the correction, earlier. I strive to be accurate, and do not like spreading false technical information.

Also, w/ 45C mag release installed and Trijicon HD, only orange front. The usp compact is about the perfect size (just needs the spur, lol).
    Kost likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links