WTB: RAL 416/MR stock - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB: RAL 416/MR stock

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

My slimline stocks all fit on Mil-Spec buffer tubes. I’ve never tried to slide one on to a commercial tube though.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by waylon43 View Post
    so far everything if have/bought has been mil spec, maybe @Nzfly could throw some light on the subject
    There is both mil spec and commercial as far as I am aware. How that breaks down into the various models is beyond my knowledge.
    Correction, both my lowers are Competition lowers and one has mil-spec buffer tube and the other has commercial. I bought one used and one new. I forgot I sold my old A1 lower last year, it was Mil-spec.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Received mine today and of course it F’n two toned, sh1t brown for the butt stock and Ral8000 for the lever. Sent a pic to CS after talking to them to see if they can send me one that is not two toned. If they can’t its going back for a refund. There is no disclaimer on the website about color mismatches.

Update - Can’t say CS doesn’t hussle. They just got back to me and state that all of their RAL8000 556/416 Buttstocks are two toned. They will take it back if that what’s I decide to do. Guess these are here and available for a reason, rejected stock for the original builds. What to do.... what to do?

@kbinmt is yours two toned or solid RAL8000? I thought your pic had a true RAL8000 version? Just saw your pic on previous page and it’s all RAL8000 on the buttstock but I can’t see the action lever.

2nd UPDATE - It must be divine intervention because this thing matches my 416/556 SBR RAL8000 RAHG almost to a tee.

Also, IT DOES NOT FIT COMMERCIAL sized buffer tubes. I tried it on my SBR that has Mil-Spec and my 20" that has a commercial buffer tube. In addition, my Slimline RAL8000 stock is Mil-Spec only. I’ve had it for 3 years now. But I do believe everything now is the HK Commercial Specs. But really, Who TF knows anymore... ?
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 04-18-2019 at 09:54 PM.
    HK CS1 and caf82313 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Received mine today and of course it F’n two toned, shot brown for the butt stock and Ral8000 for the lever. Sent a pic to CS after talking to them to see if they can me one that is not two toned. If they can’t its going back for a refund. There is no disclaimer on the website about color mismatches.
    Post a Pic if you can I'd like to see it
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

@RegularGuy461969

I have a black release lever in mine, but the color of my stock looks more like your release lever.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

If it's any consolation for anyone that bought one of the stocks, the matching tan RAHG handguard is $176 off on EuroOptic.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links