HK MP5 10mm

Thread: HK MP5 10mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK MP5 10mm

I looking for some insight and help finding an adapter to attach a suppressor to my HK MP5 10MM The 3 lugged barrel threads are M14 X .75 RH and that is the issue. There doesn’t seem to be any such adapter and or suppressor that will attach. Does anyone have any experience with these. Thank you in advance.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

The ONlY suppressor that should EVER be mounted on a HK MP5 10/40cal is a KAC. No adapter required!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Cool

Delta Guy:

Well, Griffin Armament makes a 3 lug fitting that will probably work as the advertising detail says that it is to be used on Hk MP5/10's and MP5/40 S&W's.
    Probably have to use their suppressor though. They might know if it works with anyone else. Here is a link for you.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/3-lu...roduct-reviews

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4C Dragon. Thank you for the info. I’ve reached out to KAC. I currently have a couple of in the mean time suppressors and was hoping could attach for now and not have to wait 7-8 months but will do what I have too. I also have a HK MP5 9mm. Both were built from German parts kits. Love them both. Great shooters. Thank you for the info !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hk Chuck,
    I’ve ordered several 3 lug adapters only to have to return them. When I get to my office in the morning I will see if 1 of them was theirs or not. If I haven’t I will definitely reach out to them also to see if they can assist. I don’t mind paying for a short term solution and ordering the proper suppressor. Thank you also for the info.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What cans do you have and do they support 3 lug? You might be able to find a 3 lug for 40sw/10mm that will work with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by 4C Dragon View Post
    The ONlY suppressor that should EVER be mounted on a HK MP5 10/40cal is a KAC. No adapter required!
    Please, raptor-40 attached the the 3 lug is a better option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SilencerCo Hybrid 46 and Dead Air Ghost M 45 The issue the standard 3 lug adapters will not work on an HK MP5 10MM 3 lug. Totally different animal MP5 9mm are a dime a dozen so to speak. They will all work on the MP5 9.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just talked to Gordon Miller at KAC and they do not have a suppressor that will attach directly to a MP5 10MM They do not have an adapter either But he did put me onto someone here in the group that may can help.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Guy View Post
    Just talked to Gordon Miller at KAC and they do not have a suppressor that will attach directly to a MP5 10MM They do not have an adapter either But he did put me onto someone here in the group that may can help.
    Check with GSL and see if they have a 40sw 3lug adapter for their 45 cans. They were the back end mfg for the gemtech raptor-40 cans. That or get the griffin can and their 3 lug mount for the 40sw/10mm as it sounds like you don't have a can for the gun yet.

Sponsored Links