WTB: P9S parts
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BeachBum

Thread: WTB: P9S parts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTB: P9S parts

Hi, acquired a P9S in 45acp but upon tear down noticed I needed a few parts before I can fire the pistol. Any sources/leads would be greatly appreciated

———buffer support(1 tab is broken..... checked online and no ones has it avail)
    ———buffer housing in 45acp (it had a 9mm buffer housing in it)
    ———original grip/trigger guard ( original is melted but functional). I have found the trigger housing for $25 online but was hoping someone had a spare they where not using.

Thanks for any leads/info/help given!!

Chris

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with finding your parts. The trigger guard is a universal part across all calibers of the P9S and can be found without too much trouble. I've never seen a buffer support for sale but can tell you that the part is different for the 9 vs .45 models. The buffer housing is extremely hard to find and getting more and more expensive for the few surviving ones. There's one for sale on eBay but brace for sticker shock! It's not mine and I have no affiliation with the seller other than he, too, is a member here.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F293086521775

Mark
    Lamont likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mark, appreciate the info. I did see the listing on eBay and was hoping for a cheaper alternative. Just realized why he has a 9mm housing(without the buffer) instead; turns out the 9mm will work and lock the slide back without the buffer installed..... problem is it metal on metal and slides in the groove. I might just end up milling the 9mm to .45acp spec worse case scenario. Thanks for the info though

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with finding your parts. The trigger guard is a universal part across all calibers of the P9S and can be found without too much trouble. I've never seen a buffer support for sale but can tell you that the part is different for the 9 vs .45 models. The buffer housing is extremely hard to find and getting more and more expensive for the few surviving ones. There's one for sale on eBay but brace for sticker shock! It's not mine and I have no affiliation with the seller other than he, too, is a member here.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F293086521775

Mark

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Hi Chris

Sadly that's about what they go for. I have seen someone else mill down a 9 to 45 spec. If you'd like I'd be happy to put a mic on mine and let you know it's width.

Mark

Sponsored Links