WTB: HK style sights for ar-15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dandyifyado

Thread: WTB: HK style sights for ar-15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTB: HK style sights for ar-15

Hello,

I was looking to purchase some HK style sights for an ar-15. That is, hooded ring front-sight, and a drum, di-opter rear sight.

I know HK makes this for the 416 but they make it for a raised rail. Additionally, it has been out of stock forever at this point, so in theory I could buy risers (any information on appropriate risers). Any additional knowledge on other manufacturers who make similar sights?

Thanks

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I believe Troy makes what you are looking for. They have pretty good sales on a somewhat regular basis. If you are not in a hurry to purchase you will save significantly.

https://troyind.com/products/hk-folding-sight-blk

https://troyind.com/products/fixed-rear-sight-blk

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Centurion Arms C4 diopter sights are what you seek....they are excellent for a standard spec AR

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I may have to go with Troy, I've been playing the Check Centurions Website Everyday Game for a long time, and I don't know when they will restock those sights, but those centurion are ideal. Anyone know if there's a place I could find those secondhand? Gun shows?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Darnit. I thought I had a full set of original, German 416 sights, but can only find the front. Brand new, never used. Not sure if this is the right baggie for it, but it's a real 416 HK German front diopter!
    If this is any use to you, PM me! :)

WTB: HK style sights for ar-15-img_0629.jpgWTB: HK style sights for ar-15-img_0628.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interested in this option, thank you!

Anybody have any information on maybe finding a riser for that hk416 sight? I'm not aware of how high the difference between the 416 rail vs. standard height rail on ar-15's is.
    AM180 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought two sight sets from RTG parts at $99 a set. I put them on a DDMK18 and an SBR'd AR-57 and they work fantastic. I did replace the rear drum with an MP-5 drum because the drum it comes with has the 91/93 V-notch instead of the large diopter. Still a great value.

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/4...TER-223p87.htm

Stonewall 06

Sponsored Links