WTB: Registered NFA HK MP5/K DI Trigger Pack

Thread: WTB: Registered NFA HK MP5/K DI Trigger Pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTB: Registered NFA HK MP5/K DI Trigger Pack

Hello, I am looking to purchase a Registered NFA Form 4 transferable Hecklar & Koch MP5/K drop in trigger pack already timed and neutered to fit USA specification in great condition. Transaction / deposits / final payment / transfer form 4 must go through reputable FFL/SOT Class III Dealer. NOT LOOKING TO PURCHASE A FIREARM JUST THE TRIGGER PACK. Qualified sellers (or in need of tie over) only respond. WILL NOT GET INVOLVED IN A TRANSACTION WITHOUT A FFL/SOT, so please don't ask. I understand that I would be purchasing the legal paperwork and that most trigger pack parts are replaceable with exception of the sear or specific part that is registered as the machine gun. That specific part may only be repaired and the limitations are described in a specific ATF document. Lucius

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Hello, I am looking to purchase a Registered NFA Form 4 transferable Hecklar & Koch MP5/K drop in trigger pack already timed and neutered to fit USA specification in great condition. Transaction / deposits / final payment / transfer form 4 must go through reputable FFL/SOT Class III Dealer. NOT LOOKING TO PURCHASE A FIREARM JUST THE TRIGGER PACK. Qualified sellers (or in need of tie over) only respond. WILL NOT GET INVOLVED IN A TRANSACTION WITHOUT A FFL/SOT, so please don't ask. I understand that I would be purchasing the legal paperwork and that most trigger pack parts are replaceable with exception of the sear or specific part that is registered as the machine gun. That specific part may only be repaired and the limitations are described in a specific ATF document. Lucius
    https://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.ht...=118&t=1928457

Sponsored Links