WTB: telescoping mp5 a3 stock used or broken

Thread: WTB: telescoping mp5 a3 stock used or broken

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTB: telescoping mp5 a3 stock used or broken

Heyy I’m new here and I’m trying to find a used or broken telescopic a3 mp5 stock I thought I try here before buying in gb. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's funny. I literally started this exact same WTB thread earlier this morning. Are you also trying to make a tailhook brace out of one? Just an FYI, I've been watching GB for a broken one for a month and have yet to see one but that was the advice of another HK Pro member so I'll keep looking there too. However, like you, I felt this would be the best place to find one. You know there has to be members who, like me, don't throw anything away and have one laying around. I've read the older ones are prone to breaking just due to old age/use.

Good luck!!
    -BW-

Godbless this Republic

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in our bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronaldus Magnus July 6th, 1987

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have one.

Sponsored Links