HK Mr556 to 416 remarking/conversion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: HK Mr556 to 416 remarking/conversion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default HK Mr556 to 416 remarking/conversion

Looking to do a remarking of a MR556 Lower to a 416. I know others have done this in the past and was wondering who they used or how they did it. I know TSC does them however im not thrilled with the idea of cerakoting it, does any do it with anodizing?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I looking to do the EXACT same thing. I'm waiting for Jayson from IGF have availability, but he doesn't look to be slowing down anything soon with the 416 conversations he's doing. I just want my lower remarked and the FA selector markings on both sides, so the only way you can distinguish my lower from a a true 416 is the "241-" S/N and the lack of a 3rd pin.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I’d stay away from IGF right now. Word is, he’s not responding to calls or emails and has had guns for months or a year+ in some cases.

Do your own research, but that’s what I’ve been told.

Quote Originally Posted by Opulent View Post
    I looking to do the EXACT same thing. I'm waiting for Jayson from IGF have availability, but he doesn't look to be slowing down anything soon with the 416 conversations he's doing. I just want my lower remarked and the FA selector markings on both sides, so the only way you can distinguish my lower from a a true 416 is the "241-" S/N and the lack of a 3rd pin.
    HK-91, HK-93, USC/UMP Conversion, SL8, G36C, HK45, HK45C, VP9, P30L, USPC 9mm, DJ Getz 94, Omega MP5SD, Vector 53, Vector 51, Cetme Sporter, C93, C93 Pistol, TD-415 (416 Clone), GSG9 416C clone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Opulent View Post
    Good to know someones in the same boat as me, I've reached out to several members on hkpro who have done theirs with anodizing but unfortunately they are all closed lips on who did it. Sent and email out to jayson to see if he was able to but haven't heard back. The only reputable place i know that anodizes is US Anodizing and they arent taking any orders at the moment. The markings arent a huge problem for me although id rather have someone who has done it in the past, i do have access to a laser engraver as well as the files. If you find someone/somewhere let me know!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Unfortunately he does his with cerakote - which im not a huge fan of. Might end up having to do it though

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jbrams View Post
    Good to know someones in the same boat as me, I've reached out to several members on hkpro who have done theirs with anodizing but unfortunately they are all closed lips on who did it. Sent and email out to jayson to see if he was able to but haven't heard back. The only reputable place i know that anodizes is US Anodizing and they arent taking any orders at the moment. The markings arent a huge problem for me although id rather have someone who has done it in the past, i do have access to a laser engraver as well as the files. If you find someone/somewhere let me know!
    As soon as I find someone myself, you'll be the first I reach out to!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have a guy. But I can't say.
    But yes, there are people.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdan87 View Post
    I have a guy. But I can't say.
    But yes, there are people.
    Awesome..that was helpful for all of us.
    N55, jbrams, TheJerkman and 1 others like this.

911TT

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Why is this such guarded info?

Try Ident Marking, they have done it with MR556 lowers.

DANGER* stay away from IGF
    TheJerkman and wallew like this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links