MR556 CAD Outline

Thread: MR556 CAD Outline

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MR556 CAD Outline

Looking for a CAD layout of the outline (silhouette) of an MR556. I know a long shot, but thought I'd ask. I can measure and draw one in CAD but thought if someone has done it, it would save me some time.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If it must specifically be the MR556 then I'm afraid I can't help you. But if CAD files for the HK416 would also suffice, then I know a website where you can buy the drawings (along with those for dozens of other firearms). They're not for free, but considering the effort that went into making them, 10 Euro's for the set of those drawings seems pretty reasonable in my book. If you have access to a CNC mill you could even use the drawings to churn out a couple of receivers (after having paid hefty royalties to Heckler & Koch of course).
    Last edited by Euro-Guns; 03-25-2020 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Grammar/typo's

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-Guns View Post
    If you have access to a CNC mill you could even use the drawings to churn out a couple of receivers (after having paid hefty royalties to Heckler & Koch of course).
    Ummm, unless I’m missing something, those drawing are insufficient to do so.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    Ummm, unless I’m missing something, those drawing are insufficient to do so.
    Sorry, my bad, I just had another look and noticed they only show the side-aspect.

Sponsored Links