P30sk v3 safety LE. Where.....?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: P30sk v3 safety LE. Where.....?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default P30sk v3 safety LE. Where.....?

Ok I cought the bug. Just bought p30ls 2 week’s ago and now I want it to have a little brother. But can’t find this version anywhere. This is the version 730903KSLE Are these coming in batches to our shores Does anyone know where I can get one?
    Last edited by Ataman8; 04-16-2018 at 03:59 AM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

That configuration does appear to be rather scarce right now. This link says he has 2 in stock, free shipping. Not mine, not affiliated. Good luck in your search and you might want to jump on it if you really want one with that setup.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/763943782
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Be careful, they have quite a few versions.
    Just bought a 730903KSLE A5, the full da/sa-safety-decocker version and had a bear of a time finding it. Might have been better off with the full LEM/DA Non-Safety version but I can live with the extra features, and it's a great CCW product, imho.
    Well worth the extra effort to find the right one.

BTW: The version in one of the above links in NOT the LEM/DA action only version....which has a bobbed hammer, I believe. It shows MY model, with ambidextrous safties, full hammer and de-cocker. That's what I have, and I believe it is NOT what you are specifically looking for...and DOES NOT have the DA/LEM Trigger system. FWIW: I like the idead of safeties and a de-cocker so the pistol can be carried "cocked and locked" in DA Mode....with or without the safety engaged.
    Last edited by drshame; 04-14-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drshame View Post
    Be careful, they have quite a few versions.
    Just bought a 730903KSLE A5, the full da/sa-safety-decocker version and had a bear of a time finding it. Might have been better off with the full LEM/DA Non-Safety version but I can live with the extra features, and it's a great CCW product, imho.
    Well worth the extra effort to find the right one.

BTW: The version in one of the above links in NOT the LEM/DA action only version....which has a bobbed hammer, I believe. It shows MY model, with ambidextrous safties, full hammer and de-cocker. That's what I have, and I believe it is NOT what you are specifically looking for...and DOES NOT have the DA/LEM Trigger system. FWIW: I like the idead of safeties and a de-cocker so the pistol can be carried "cocked and locked" in DA Mode....with or without the safety engaged.
    You might want to re-read his original post again. He's looking for an LE version (Law Enforcement), not LEM. LE version is one with factory night sights and 3 mags where as LEM is... well you already know what it is.
    drshame likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey drshame the one you bought is exactly the version I want. Where did you get yours?
    Last edited by Ataman8; 04-16-2018 at 04:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My LGS checked with several distributors about 2 months ago and found one.
    Well worth the extra effort to find it, it's a first-class, quality product that's been 100% out of the box.
    I like the extra safety features for CCW.
    I added 2 of HK's 15 round mags and they work well without adding too much extra bulk to the overall size.
    Does this help any?
    Search results for 730903KSLE-A5 | gun.deals
    https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_...s_firearms...0
    Price: $677.08 @Sco pelist · Heckler and Koch HK P30 and HK45 Pistols - Price Drop - Save Hundreds - Backorders Accepted Introduction Heckler and Koch drops prices of its newer pistols - HK P30 and HK45 pistols. Both these Heckler & Koch pistols are the preferred choices of law enforcement, military forces, security ...
    642230246171 - H&k 730903l-a5 P30l 10+1 9mm 4.44" V3 | gun.deals
    https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_..._only=1&is...0
    Heckler and Koch HK P30 and HK45 Pistols - Price Drop - Save Hundreds - Backorders Accepted Introduction Heckler and Koch drops prices of its newer pistols - HK ... MODEL P30SK (V3) TYPE No MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER 730903KSLE-A5 ACCESSORIES No BARREL LENGTH No FINISH PER COLOR Black.
    Heckler & Koch 730903KSLE-A5 P30|P30SK|P30SKS Pistol: Semi ...
    Heckler & Koch 730903KSLE-A5 P30|P30SK|P30SKS Pistol: Semi-Auto 9MM 642230253421 Search Find Buy at galleryofguns.com
    H&K P30SK V3S 9MM 10R B SAF NS. ... P30SKS (V3 with Ambidextrous Safety) ... Black Polymer Frame with Picatinny Rail.
    hk For Sale – Buy hk Online at GunBroker.com
    https://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=hk
    Item, Title Click Headers to Sort Relevance · Quantity · Bids · Price · Time Left · 764500533 · HK VP9 · HK VP9 M700009-A5. 1, 0, $549.00, 3h 5m +. 763538765 · HK P30-V3 9mm · 9mm HK P30 V3. 1, 4, $480.00, 1d 18h +. 764514667 · HK VP40 · Heckler Koch HK VP40 .40 M700040-A5. 1, 0, $585.00, 6h 25m +.
    Missing: 730903ksle
    Heckler & Koch HK P30SKS 9MM 3.27 - Tombstone Tactical
    https://www.tombstonetactical.com/ca...in-10rd-black/
    Heckler & Koch 730903KSLE-A5 Heckler & Koch HK P30SKS 9MM 3.27" V3 DASA 10RD NS Free shipping on firearms! Order online or call today! ... We reserve the right to cancel any order, including, but not limited to, orders for items with errors in the inventory status, price, or description. In the event that an order is ...
    Heckler & Koch HK P30SKS LE V3 DA/SA TRIGGER 9MM 3.27" Barrel ...
    https://www.preppergunshop.com/hk-p3...3-27-barrel-w-...
    $669.99
    Overall Length in Inches, No. Sights, Yes, Night Sights. Recoil Pad, No. Metal Finish, Black (Matte), Black. UPC, 642230253421. Manufacturer Part Number, 730903KSLE-A5. CA Legal, No. CO Legal, No. MA Legal, No. MD Legal, No. NY Legal, No. Quantity Discount, No. Handedness, No. MSRP, $819.00. List price, No ...
    Heckler Koch P30SKS V3 9mm Pistol 730903KSLE-A5 | SHIPS FREE ...
    https://www.eurooptic.com › Pistols › Compact Pistols › 9mm Compact Pistols
    Rating: 5 - ‎1 review
    One of the newer pistols from Heckler & Koch, the P30 is a modern police and security pistol that combines functionality and safety. P30 pistols feature an ergonomic design that makes them easy to use in tense situations. The HK LEM trigger system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component with a ...
    Heckler and Koch HK USA P30SK V3 9mm 730903KSLE-A5 for sale ...
    https://www.gunsamerica.com › Browse All
    Heckler and Koch HK USA P30SK V3 9mm 730903KSLE-A5 for sale and auction at GunsAmerica. Trending this week Heckler and Koch HK USA P30SK V3 9mm 730903KSLE-...
    Heckler and Koch (HK USA) P30SK (V3) 9mm 730903... for sale
    https://www.gunsamerica.com › Guns
    For Sale from wiseguysguns |. Positive feedback: 100% View |. Verified Seller. | 130 Completed Sales. View Sellers Items. Heckler and Koch (HK USA) P30SK (V3) 9mm 730903KSLE-A5 Guns. Description: P30SK V3 9MM DASA 3.3 SFTY NS 10+1 | THREE MAGAZINES Double / Single Action Semi-Auto Pistol 3.27 Blue ...
    Hk 730903ksle-A5 P30sks (V3 With Ambidextrous 9mm Luger For ...
    https://www.gunauction.com › ... › Semi Auto Pistol › Heckler & Koch › 9mm Luger
    Auction:14638016 BargainARMS - Prairie View, IL YOUR ULTIMATE GUN & ACCESSORIES STOREClick here for our other listings - we combine shipping! HK 730903KSL.
    Sorry I can't be more specific.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ataman8 View Post
    Ok I cought the bug. Just bought p30ls 2 week’s ago and now I want it to have a little brother. But can’t find this version anywhere. This is the version 730903KSLE Are these coming in batches to our shores Does anyone know where I can get one?
    They Are getting harder to find. A lot of them don't have the safety lever on them.
    It's kind of trending that a carry piece shouldn't have a safety, that it's just something that can go wrong, at a time when you Really don't want it to.
    Which is one of the reasons why sellers are buying more of them without the lever.
    Also because (and you can verify this with ur store, the guys at cabelas will instantly agree!) the option of a safety on the pistol automatically raises the price at least 50 bucks! They don't wanna pay the extra cost in their bulk orders so they don't buy em.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Get the SKS-Std, then pick your own NS.
    I got mine in 07/2017-BH for $505 from a forum supporting vendor, Bud’s had the SKS-LE for $540. Mine came with the 2 flat bases (my preference), rather than Bud’s 2-Pinky/1-flat. I don’t care for the (non-German HK) Meps, and you can get those for $70.
    The Meps/LE are fine if you get a ‘good price’, the third 10rd if you really need it (and it’ll cost more if you prefer the flat base). I knew I was going to pick up the 13/15 mags, so the LE third 10 mag was no loss.
    NS are akin to shoes, YMMV.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

^Guzz that sounds like a good deal and I also prefer both flat base plates - what vendor did you go through? I'm looking for a LEM carry pistol -

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links