WTB: Tan MK23 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: WTB: Tan MK23

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bcw View Post
    I would prefer an unfired unit. I wish I had bought the one on here that went for $3,500.
    I get it, but if I had it to do over again I would buy a lightly used one. Its a big decision to fire a investment grade firearm for the first time at least someone as low budget as me. Cheers
    caf82313 likes this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

All this talk of rounds fired and such has me hankering to put a few photos of my Tan Mk23 out there and get some opinions on estimated rounds through it. The sharp edge on the barrel hood seems to wear fast, even with cycling the slide when fondling it. I alway's figured my gun has had 50 or less put through it. It's in 100% mint shape other than the wear on the barrel hood and every so slightly on the barrel itself.
    WTB: Tan MK23-img_6901.jpg
    WTB: Tan MK23-img_6902.jpg
    Last edited by Banshee365; Yesterday at 04:03 AM.

bcw
    HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Want to sell it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Want to sell it?
    Haha, for as cheap as I got the gun for that is alway's tempting. But I'm in love with Mark 23's, especially this one, and it would be tough for me to do that at this point. I bought a shooter 2009 model Mark 23 to shoot so I didn't have to shoot this one. Not so much because of not wanting to shoot the tan one but because.... well.... two Mark 23's is better than one.

I don't shoot the tan gun and I just bought another gun that I will never shoot, a mint 1918 Colt Model of 1911 WWI bring back.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I would prefer an unfired unit. I wish I had bought the one on here that went for $3,500.
    That one actually sat at that price a VERY long time. I think the buyer ended up actually paying less than that. As mentioned by another user here, the last one i saw sell was in the 2.5k range being used. Another one i saw a year prior to that one sold for a similar price. Both used. If your patient, I'd be willing to bet within a year you could find a nice shooter at a better price. A guy had one for sell local to me here in Dallas on texasguntrader for $2300 last month. I dont like the FDE mark 23 enough so i didnt buy it. but trust me, the deals are out there.
    Last edited by yz125racer; Yesterday at 01:11 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links