WTB: SP5 (wait time?) - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WTB: SP5 (wait time?)

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iuopt View Post
    Bob's gun shop in Monroe, Iowa has one for $2350 cash/check. He doesn’t ship so it would have to be someone local or willing to make the drive. No luck for me in Indiana.
    Bummer I'd be all over that if he'd ship. I have family 2 hours away but that's too far to ask them to help me out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you want a good laugh go look at my greedy LGS, Hyatt's in Charlotte, NC. $4000 They have 3 ready to ship.

N55
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I just got one 2 days ago at aim surplus for 2595.00, I was shopping on their site for other stuff and to my surprise, they had one. KYGunco also had one in stock at the time of order for $2800. It seems like they are trickling down the line.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N55 View Post
    I just got one 2 days ago at aim surplus for 2595.00, I was shopping on their site for other stuff and to my surprise, they had one. KYGunco also had one in stock at the time of order for $2800. It seems like they are trickling down the line.
    Nice find. I always forget about AIM. Used to buy ammo from them years ago.
    N55 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster1700 View Post
    Bummer I'd be all over that if he'd ship. I have family 2 hours away but that's too far to ask them to help me out.
    I'm about 35 miles away from him. He is good dealer. I'd buy it but, i already have a SP5 coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moueix View Post
    I just talked to several gun stores this past week that said the virus has caused some shipping delays, but apparently there is a LOT of them in the pipleline coming our way. Many stores were expecting them very soon.
    I hope your are right!!

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffe View Post
    I'm about 35 miles away from him. He is good dealer. I'd buy it but, i already have a SP5 coming.
    Buy it and sell on here for couple hundy more. Makes your investment with one you have coming that much less...or a free tax stamp.
    Hidden Content 93A3│Hidden Content SP5│Hidden Content SP5K│Hidden Content MP5 N│Hidden Content MP5-22│Hidden Content VP9│SAR8│PTR 9CT

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Personally I would never buy from this place just FYI I am not affiliated, but the gun store 5 minutes from my house in Cedar Park, TX has an SP5 they just put up on their Facebook page saying 1 left. The store is called Guns Warehouse. Good luck if you should choose to communicate with them. My guess is they are asking $2695. That's what they listed and sold the last one (as they told me a few days ago) on Gunbroker for.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm been constantly on the lookout for more to pop up. Seems since the last batch of a few that popped up last week I haven't seen any more.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster1700 View Post
    I'm been constantly on the lookout for more to pop up. Seems since the last batch of a few that popped up last week I haven't seen any more.
    Same here with the exception of one I know about Guns Warehouse in Cedar Park, TX. I believe they were listing it for $2695.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links