WTB: Knights Armament MK23 suppressor for my Mark 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: WTB: Knights Armament MK23 suppressor for my Mark 23

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default WTB: Knights Armament MK23 suppressor for my Mark 23

Exactly what the title of the post says.

I went to multiple local gun stores down here in Austin and none of them had a way to get a Knights Armament MK 23 .45 suppressor for my Mark 23 (CA date code)...you know the one designed for this gun! They all said find it somewhere and transfer it to them. I know I need to go through the tax stamp process and all too...

but where do members here recommend buying from? I do see some shops having them it looks like for like $1300, but wondering what sources I may be missing or if anyone has any ideas or advice? I'm not interested in buying used. Just want recommendations of where I should buy from. FWIW I have never bought a suppressor or used one so this is a first for me...

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

You need to find a dealer near you that reps Knights products. I have a few here in Dallas and the price for the suppressor through them is around $1100 plus tax and $200 stamp. Just call around and see whose got the best price. Most dealers that rep Knights usually still have to order and there is somewhat of a wait. The $1300 price on gunbroker is if you have more money than patience and want to start the process immediately. Good luck with the search

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    You need to find a dealer near you that reps Knights products. I have a few here in Dallas and the price for the suppressor through them is around $1100 plus tax and $200 stamp. Just call around and see whose got the best price. Most dealers that rep Knights usually still have to order and there is somewhat of a wait. The $1300 price on gunbroker is if you have more money than patience and want to start the process immediately. Good luck with the search
    I've been to three down here in Austin and all three told me same story they can't even order them and to find it elsewhere. I will not buy off Gunbroker, but not against a reputable online retailer purchase. Dallas is so much better than Austin haha. Pro sports, big gun shows and KAC suppressors! I checked the Silence Shop and GT Distributors here and they don't even offer this one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin0901 View Post
    I've been to three down here in Austin and all three told me same story they can't even order them and to find it elsewhere. I will not buy off Gunbroker, but not against a reputable online retailer purchase. Dallas is so much better than Austin haha. Pro sports, big gun shows and KAC suppressors! I checked the Silence Shop and GT Distributors here and they don't even offer this one.
    They make them in runs, so it's easy to find or it's not. But you're making this hard on yourself by ruling out Gunbroker. I've purchased many suppressors on Gunbroker, it's easy. Sometimes it's the best option for harder to find options. At very least watch gunbroker, when they start popping up there it's a good clue KAC just put out a run.

Good luck, the KAC and MK23 is a fantastic combo. It's one of the last guns I'd ever sell.
    anavrin0901 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Boss Firearms in Collage Station,Tx had one back in March.Bought mine there, had it to my dealer in 7 days and I got my stamp back in 3 months.Going to cost you $1300.00 though.
    also got the left hand piston and I can use it on my USP also
    Last edited by sygmaman; 07-07-2020 at 02:48 AM.
    D9M9TR9S and anavrin0901 like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sygmaman View Post
    Boss Firearms in Collage Station,Tx had one back in March.Bought mine there, had it to my dealer in 7 days and I got my stamp back in 3 months.Going to cost you $1300.00 though.
    also got the left hand piston and I can use it on my USP also
    +1 for Boss firearms, I got mine there a couple months ago as well as an NT4 and they are both now pending approval. Great guy to deal with and very quick
    anavrin0901 likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks all. I actually don’t see any on Gunbroker unless I am looking wrong. I am not opposed to spending the $1300 for one plus tax stamp. It’s only money and you can’t take it with you....BUT....you can take the Mark 23 + KAC with you to hell and back :-)

Premium Professional

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I bought one about a month ago from Only The Best Firearms. $1310 shipped to my dealer I believe it was.
    anavrin0901 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+1 for Boss Firearms. Snagged mine from them on GunBroker. Paid about $1300 shipped.
    anavrin0901 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tar Heel State Firearms. Great service. Give them a call to preorder. I purchased one from them earlier this year.

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/sto...product_id=231

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    lakelandman and anavrin0901 like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links